Dolphin & Whale Watching • Air Tours
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- Flight to and from Friday Harbor
Had this experience through San Juan Safaris package deal with Kenmore.
The flight there had a plane for 10 people. No one had a problem with this except a older European couple with their grandson. They were quite sour that they didn’t get their own plane and that the little boy couldn’t sit up front.
Sorry, but the rest of us kind of laughed at that. WHAT NERVE to be seated with peasants🤣
Everyone else was happy and excited. So drop entitled attitudes please. Just makes the flight awkward for everyone else.
BY THE WAY….
If that is what you were expecting, I highly recommend you call Kenmore air and ask what kind of plane and how many people could be on your flight on the San Juan Safari package.
My husband and I were just thankful that we were able to do some thing as amazing as this! My husband got to sit in the front seat on the way home and the European couple wasn’t very nice to us about that. Even though the weight distribution made perfect sense. You can’t sit a child in the front seat…you could probably look out the window before the plane starts BUT please do not expect your children to be able to sit up front if they are under 12 years old.
I will say on the trip back for some reason the gasoline smell was really bad on the 45 minute trip back and I was quite nauseous when we returned back into the city. Other than that it really was a great experience.Written November 11, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- While we didn't see a whale today, we've been promised a voucher for another day. I'm sure we'll try again since we're here for another week. There was some confusion because we booked with Trip Advisor and we didn't have a boarding number, but they stayed calm and reassured us while they figured it out. The staff has been very professional and the accomodations comfortable.Written June 15, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very nice boating experience! Great trip to take if you don't want to listen to tour guides talk and instead want to enjoy the views and chat with your companions (and, I'll admit, unintentionally eavesdrop on the other passengers). Ths sunset cruise was a terrific one to take: beautiful views of the city during the day and night, plus the sunset itself.
If you want an actual seat that's designed as a seat, be one of the first people in line! Most of us just sat on the deck. I didn't mind it at all, but it wouldn't be great for people who are older or infirm. Also, dress warmly and/or bring a blanket! The crew provided small blankets, which was great, but I still wished I'd put on more clothes for the sunset cruise in July.Written August 22, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Sailed with this company while in seattle to see the sunset... what an experience and what an amazing crew they couldn't of done enough for us. We had so much fun. It was such an intermit experience everyone had a great time. Best 2 hrs spent thank youWritten July 19, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Seattle
- These are the best places for couples seeking dolphin & whale watching in Seattle:See more dolphin & whale watching for couples in Seattle on Tripadvisor