- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 48
What travelers are saying
- We loved the high quality of the glass art creations which were reasonably priced in relation to the quality. Interesting to watch the artists creating their work on site.Written July 19, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Our baking class with Muriel was an absolute delight! She is so warm and knowledgeable. My wife and daughters loved the hands on experience. The home is such a lovely setting that added immeasurably to the experience. It was a 60th birthday present for my wife and she loved everything about the experience!Written June 14, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- So cool! Our instructors were great, patient, and helpful. They helped this newbie overcome her fear and have a great time!Written October 16, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Coach David and Coach Shayla are very good. They’re nice and kind to my kids while teaching skills to better my kids in gymnastics. The coaches mix serious training with fun so parents and kids are both happy.Written February 11, 2020
- I am born and raised here and I learned a lot about Pike Place market. The food we tasted is the top vendors of the market.Written January 10, 2023
- Had such a great time I just booked a second course! Bringing family from out of town so they can enjoy in the fun too!Written October 21, 2022
- I had been hesitant to attempt Thai cooking, but Pranee’s class gave me all the confidence I needed. The class was a great value - we learned how to cook 5 dishes and had a beautiful meal. Pranee was a wonderful teacher; there were many techniques she shared that you won’t likely find in recipes. Pranee’s space is warm and welcoming. It felt like you were in a friend’s home. The food was better than what I’d eaten in restaurants. And best of all, when I tried to recreate the dishes at home, they were just as good! Take a class with Pranee, you won’t regret it.Written January 25, 2022
- This was the first stop on our food tour and we enjoyed it so much, we returned a couple more times. The chocolate chip cookie was unique and delicious. I even took one home with me on the plane.Written September 5, 2022
- My friend and I are raving about this cooking class! Diane was a gracious teacher and mentor of pasta and sauce. This hands on class was such a joy. Her kitchen lends itself to creating food in a nice atmosphere. Will definitely return when in Seattle again!Written October 9, 2022
- I would absolutely recommend booking Atrium Kitchen – we had a really good experience.
I’ve had the pleasure of working with Chef Traci, the owner of Atrium Kitchen a few times before professionally and they have always done a fantastic job. It was a no-brainer to use and trust Atrium Kitchen for our wedding day! It also made us so happy to work with her as we know that our money is helping her efforts in supporting the local elderly and homeless population. I could go on and on about Traci’s charitable work but let’s just leave it as she is an absolute gem of a human.
Working with Chef Traci during the planning process was easy, her menu suggestions were delicious and spot on, and she was so accommodating. Chef Traci dropped off catering and some rentals for our rehearsal dinner and the food was plentiful and fantastic!
We had such a wonderful experience working with Atrium Kitchen from beginning to end and can’t wait until we can hire Chef Traci and her staff again. Thanks again!Written February 16, 2022
- This class was making a Timpano based on the movie Big Night. It was led by Tom Douglas. It was a great time. Tom led us thru the steps, there was plenty of staff to help us out and to direct, all the other courses (apps, salad, dessert, wine, etc.) was outstanding. Tom is a really showman and really seems to enjoy this and was very helpful and friendly. It was my wife's birthday and he was gracious enough to pose for a picture with her.
We have done multiple classes. We do two or three a year. We are already looking forward to doing another class soon.
If you have an interest in cooking or if you just want to have a good time and eat good food, I strongly recommend Hot Stove Society.Written May 5, 2019
- Chef Fumiko did an outstanding job teaching us how to make delicious Steamed Buns and Potstickers. She gave us really great instructions on how to portion our fillings and the pleating/pinching method. By the end of class, I felt pretty successful with both the Steamed Buns and the Potstickers. While we enjoyed eating our delicious creations, she gave us some history about both the Steam Buns and the Potstickers, and different flavor varieties we could make. I definitely recommend this class.Written April 16, 2022
- We so enjoyed our time blowing glass, mankind bowls and a pumpkin. They were kind, welcoming, accommodating (our Uber ride took longer than expected), informative and fun. Totally loved our experience. Thank you, thank you!!Written July 10, 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Seattle
- These are the best places for groups seeking classes & workshops in Seattle:See more classes & workshops for groups in Seattle on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adventurous classes & workshops in Seattle:See more adventurous classes & workshops in Seattle on Tripadvisor