- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Food & Drink
What travelers are saying
- Our baking class with Muriel was an absolute delight! She is so warm and knowledgeable. My wife and daughters loved the hands on experience. The home is such a lovely setting that added immeasurably to the experience. It was a 60th birthday present for my wife and she loved everything about the experience!Written June 14, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I am born and raised here and I learned a lot about Pike Place market. The food we tasted is the top vendors of the market.Written January 10, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I had been hesitant to attempt Thai cooking, but Pranee’s class gave me all the confidence I needed. The class was a great value - we learned how to cook 5 dishes and had a beautiful meal. Pranee was a wonderful teacher; there were many techniques she shared that you won’t likely find in recipes. Pranee’s space is warm and welcoming. It felt like you were in a friend’s home. The food was better than what I’d eaten in restaurants. And best of all, when I tried to recreate the dishes at home, they were just as good! Take a class with Pranee, you won’t regret it.Written January 25, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I would absolutely recommend booking Atrium Kitchen – we had a really good experience.
I’ve had the pleasure of working with Chef Traci, the owner of Atrium Kitchen a few times before professionally and they have always done a fantastic job. It was a no-brainer to use and trust Atrium Kitchen for our wedding day! It also made us so happy to work with her as we know that our money is helping her efforts in supporting the local elderly and homeless population. I could go on and on about Traci’s charitable work but let’s just leave it as she is an absolute gem of a human.
Working with Chef Traci during the planning process was easy, her menu suggestions were delicious and spot on, and she was so accommodating. Chef Traci dropped off catering and some rentals for our rehearsal dinner and the food was plentiful and fantastic!
We had such a wonderful experience working with Atrium Kitchen from beginning to end and can’t wait until we can hire Chef Traci and her staff again. Thanks again!Written February 16, 2022
- Chef Fumiko did an outstanding job teaching us how to make delicious Steamed Buns and Potstickers. She gave us really great instructions on how to portion our fillings and the pleating/pinching method. By the end of class, I felt pretty successful with both the Steamed Buns and the Potstickers. While we enjoyed eating our delicious creations, she gave us some history about both the Steam Buns and the Potstickers, and different flavor varieties we could make. I definitely recommend this class.Written April 16, 2022
- Really enjoyed learning from the thoughtful chef! Really knowledgeable and fun. I recommend giving it a try.Written December 5, 2022
- I am sorry to say we were disappointed in this class. We really wanted to like it. The Chef was nice but the class fell very short of the expectations marketed in the class description. He did not demonstrate making traditional dumpling dough or demonstrate how to pan fry dumplings, only steam. We only did two dumplings, not three, and the ginger chicken dumpling that was made had no ginger and was bland and dry. The only hands experience we had, closing a gyoza wrapper. We only made two kinds of dumplings and still ran a half an hour over. And of the two, neither had much flavor as you would expect with a traditional gyoza.
We did start to enjoy the class when we finally began making the dumplings, although we did not prep any of the ingredients or make any of the fillings, the chef did. The only hands on thing we did was pinch the gyoza wrappers closed and eat them after they were steamed.
After almost 2 1/2 hours, we basically learned to seal a gyoza wrapper. Not how to make dumpling dough, pan fry dumplings, make a vegetarian version or even how to make a tasty filling (or dipping sauces). We were hoping to leave with some great recipes and knowledge of how to make a traditional, tasty dumpling. Unfortunately, $120 dollars later, this was not our experience. I would have a very difficult time recommending this class to others.Written December 16, 2021
- I got a chance to invite a great dessert chef that cooked very nice French cake for us. It was educational, fun and tasty.Written December 15, 2016
- I attended the event at Stoup Brewing in Ballard with a few friends. Holly and Brian are very knowledgeable - I learned a lot and discovered a few new kinds of cheese I love! And it is fun to learn the backstory and experiences of the local business owners they collaborate with.Written August 10, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Seattle
- These are the best places for couples seeking cooking classes in Seattle:See more cooking classes for couples in Seattle on Tripadvisor