- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
18 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- We enjoyed walking around Rogoznica. The main attraction is the beach of course but also evening strolls are very nice.Written August 4, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great place for an hour or two,unluckily there's no place there like a beach where you can put down your towel (50 meters away,near a car parking)Written August 8, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The lake is just beyond the Marina building, easy to walk to from the parking on the promenade. Parking is also available within the Marina.
We went in the morning, there were no people, so photos were great. There´s an info board first thing on the left, a bit hidden behind bushes.
To reach water´s edge, you need to climb over rocks, no steady footpath. The entrance/exit from water seemed safe over a steel ladder. There were several platforms on rocks around and above the ladder for cliff diving.
We decided not to jump or swim in the lake as the water was not nearly as clear or translucent as the sea nearby. Also, our Croatian host mentioned that the locals would not swim there...Written June 30, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- super service, quickly delivered, perfect training, easy to communicate with company, very nice activity in the area. recommend stand up paddleboarding to give your holiday that little something extra.Written August 30, 2022
- This review is written from the perspective of someone who likes a good marina to walk through and ogle at all the expensive boats and in that respect this is a good one.
The Captain of our holiday company chartered yacht told us, as he moored up in the cheap births on the island opposite, that Marina Frapa is one of the most expensive and exclusive Marinas in all Croatia and I didn’t see anything to disprove him. I cannot comment on what the service levels are if you moor here, what the restaurants and bars are like or indeed what services you get in the massage and beauty centre. But if you like expensive boats in a picturesque setting then you can do a lot worse then to stroll round to this headland and walk along the promenade at this section.
Even if you are not into boats I would still recommend a walk on this section of the Coastal Promenade that goes all round Rogoznica, as it’s a good walk in its own right and to continue on to the end of the headland where’d the paved promenade ends and then climb the path upwards to get to the small Chapel of the Blessed Virgin Mary and the large red entrance marker to the bay that you would have seen if you came into the bay by boat. It affords some great views. And then on the way back, if you are equipped with decent walking shoes taking one of the paths through the forest to the Blue Bay, a beautiful small turquoise water bay that is really only accessible by boat.Written September 29, 2022
- All perfect! we chartered amazing Ferretti 450 from 2020. Captain Nikola did an amazing job, all crew is friendly and helpful and it was worth its money!Written June 10, 2021
- That wasn’t my first time on board but first time we had so good boat. First of all was new and didn’t damage. I noticed that all boats in fleet are quite new and from the same shipyard.
Second of all staff recommended us places in Croatia which we didn’t know and our time was full of new experiences.
I checked very conscientiously cleanliness because it’s was always problem in others charter companies. There was nothing to hang on to. W had got towels , cleaning supplies and “starting pack”.
We chartered Fly 42.Written September 5, 2018
- Nice panorama of Rogoznica, on this trip you will go close to church on an island which you can see from beach. Also you can see open sea and a lot of yachts.Written July 27, 2018
- Today's Parish Church was built in the Baroque-Neo-Gothic style. On May 11, 1615, the church was dedicated to St. Never. In 1683, the church was expanded and named the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary, and in 1746 it was consecrated.
The church was expanded at the beginning of the 19th century. The old belfry was removed, and a new one was built in 1873.
The church suffered from lightning strikes and fires on several occasions.Written August 4, 2022
- I love my new brows!
Saved lots of time on my morning routine. Great job, the girl is so nice and makes you feel comfortable through the whole process. She is very patient to listen to your needs and then plan out your new brows with great care.
Definitely will come back and highly recommend her!Written February 15, 2019
- Kopara hill is at the end (and top) of the Rogoznica old town island. Once you cross the bridge to Rogoznica, you keep driving along the seafront, sea on your right. On the way, you can pick which restaurant you´ll visit later... At the end of the island, the road turns sharp left and up the hill (you´ll pass the firefighter station on your left just before the bend). You can park your car along the road (paid parking, need local currency) and continue walking for a little bit along the road until you see a wide path on your right protected by a metal bar against car traffic. That´s where you are headed. It´s a bit steeper but both kids and seniors will certainly make it to the top. The path is about 400-500m long.
At the top, there is a wide opening in the middle of old pine trees where lavender labyrinth has been planted. In the middle, there is a sandstone statue of the Mother of the sea. The labyrinth is not tall, no need to worry about getting lost.
In June the lavender flowers were almost all gone but still a lot of bumblebees and butterflies fluttered around the remaining purple flowers.
Around the labyrinth, there are numerous veiwpoints and photo points with surrounding bays and tens of islands as a background. We loved it!Written June 30, 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Rogoznica
- The best outdoor activities in Rogoznica according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all outdoor activities in Rogoznica on Tripadvisor
- The most popular things to do in Rogoznica with kids according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all kid friendly things to do in Rogoznica on Tripadvisor
Rogoznica Attractions Information
|Number of Reviews||220|
|Number of Photos||321|
|Local Time||Friday 2:04 AM|