*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travelers are saying
- We walked here from staying in Bruck, and first time we experienced the power of water visiting these falls.
3 days before we visited, there was over 80mm of rain so the volume of water coming through was immense which made for a great experience.
The wooden steps take you all the way up through the falls so you experience it from all viewing angles and overhangs. There’s even a few points where you get wet!
Nature is brilliant and a great experience to see!
Let down slightly by the amount of “instagram’ers” who block the boardwalks whilst filming each other which is abit frustrating but otherwise a great visit.
The walk around the lake at the top is well worth it too, the views are amazing.Written September 6, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We loved our trip to the top. A variety of gondolas and the 3k gondola even has wifii in it so you can post the amazing views and pictures as you are riding to the top. Parking is free at the bottom and everything is mobility friendly nothing is to far to walk and it is all well connected. We loved this trip and felt the money paid and experience we got was value for $$Written September 9, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Visited the location, and seen an awesome cars collection , however this nice collection, deserves a better arrangements and organization in order to look betterWritten August 21, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Take care to avoid cloudy days. The landscape is magnificent and if you get there in fog or very thick clouds you miss the essential.Written August 21, 2022
- Despite not a very sunny weather - we enjoyed the view...
The nature feeling, some way to stretch your legs (also for kids...) - maje it a nice place.Written September 4, 2019
- The Roman Catholic parish chuch of St, Margaretha rises up above central Kaprun.
The charming building with its pointed tower is over 100 years old and was recently renovated.
Worth a visit, both accessable by foot (steep road as well as steps) and by car.
Entrance is free, although a small donation will always be appreciated.Written December 15, 2020
- Beautiful location. Only open on Monday at 4pm...we thought that meant any time between 4-5...not so. The one and only tour is at 4. We were able to see the inside briefly. It looks like it could be an awesome venue.Written January 29, 2020
- I booked lessons 3-4 months in advance and for health purposes had to cancel private courses. After communication, we decided to start trainings 1 month later from original planning date. With Miroslav we decided our program of trainings, and he gave me how to prepare our body before. Miroslav was very experienced, and he always found a proper word for explaining. In the result, I was very happy, and I can absolutely recommend this school for someone who wants to start skiing or who wants to improve their skills. For beginners I recommend having 2 hours trainings or better to ask them what they think. They have enough experience for giving good advise. I got a very positive experience and now want to ski every year.Written March 6, 2022
- We have just returned from a ski holiday in Kaprun and we had private lessons with Frost for 4 days. Lucie and Roman were great , very patient and will adapt the lesson to suit every level and age.
Roman was fantastic with my kids 11 year old twins and a 16 year old. He took them to the Ice Bar and snow parks which they loved ! We will definitely be back thank youWritten March 5, 2017
- In Kaprun over new year. Snowboard lessons for the kids was a hit, they even went up to the glacier. Staff friendly, laid back and multi langual (Dutch, English, German). Quality of rental skis could have been a bit better. Good prices, also for langlaufing.Written January 4, 2019
- Can't fault the service we got. Booked direct after searching online for one to one for female adult in our group who'd never skied before. Arranged 2 days x 3hrs in the morning. Gerhard picked us all up from the hotel at 9am, all 6 of us, even though only 1 having lesson. This was so good, saved us a lot of time messing around with the bus. Another lady in our group joined our beginner on day one which was totally fine with the instruction too. Instructor was Peter and he put our beginner at ease and she did really well. Added another 2 hrs on to the 3rd day we were there.
All arranged on email and no money asked for up front, paid just before the 3rd lesson, never not paid in advance. I was really nervous about this, lots of emails from me and a phone call before we got there, I had no reason to be worried. Would definitely recommend.Written March 16, 2023
- This was such a great addition to our ski holiday. Kids young and old enjoyed riding the coaster.
Tickets are purchased at the ski lift office in Kaprun. COVID passes and masks were required to ride in December 2021.
It was good value and located next to the Maiskogelbagn.
Ride is around 9 minutes in total. Definitely worth doing with little kids at the end of a days skiing or killing time waiting for others to return down the mountain.Written February 9, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Kaprun
Kaprun Attractions Information