Top Attractions in Hot Springs
Admission tickets from $27.00
What travelers are saying
- Never realized this place was so huge. Spent 3 hours there & didn't get to see everything. There were "ground keepers" working everywhere & there was so much variety they had tons of work to do. It is exceptionally clean. Well worth the entrance fee but come planning to spend as much time as you can to get to see as much as possible. It's a must do & even if you do it once, you'll want to do it again & again if you like landscapes, to see all the updates & seasonal changes so it's a must do over & over again. The Chapel is outside the gardens & not a charge to see the chapel, but it's the gardens that will change season to season & are a must do repeatedly. I would of gone back the next day, but the area also has the state parks & lakes & we couldn't do it all in just 7 days so it will have to be another time visit.Written July 22, 2022
- My wife spent a morning at the Buckstaff, had the deluxe treatment and a wonderful relaxing time. We later toured the museum at Fordyce. Awesome experience. Chris M San Antonio, TxWritten August 3, 2022
- At the center of Bathhouse Row, it is a renovated visitors' center for the park. If you only do one bathhouse - there are several along the palisade, do this one to get a feel of the olden days.Written August 2, 2022
- I am a native, yet I also know where the highlights are and the best time of year to visit. Summers are super busy and HOT! If you're planning on being in or near the water, you'll have more fun outdoors. Lake Hamilton is super busy in the summer.
The most enjoyable times of year for cycling, hiking, sightseeing in my opinion are September through April. If you're looking to play the ponies and gamble, there's Oaklawn Resort & Casino. They also have great concerts throughout the year and live music in the casino.
Garvan Woodland Gardens is beautiful, especially in the Spring. Whether you want a large group at a vacation rental, a unique hotel experience, or camping, there's everything here. If you're a foodie, we are the pizza capital of Arkansas. Loads of great BBQ, catfish, and Italian restaurant options also.Written July 28, 2022
- This part of the garden is free and it is beautiful. We went early and it was not closed for function and we were able to go inside the chapel. Also great AC as it was a hot day. Not sure how often they clean the glass, it is spotless and it feels peaceful they you could see the surrounding green.Written July 8, 2022
- Great time on the zip line tour! We had a blast! The beauty of being in the national forest was a nice change of scenery. Would recommend.Written August 2, 2022
- This was a beautiful area with lots of activities to do with family. We loved that we had two bedrooms and two baths. A wonderful living room, kitchen and deck that looked out at the water. It was very peaceful and perfect for a family vacation. I can't wait to go back during the fall season.Written July 15, 2022
- My wife and I stopped here after spending several days in the National Park. Tower staff were nice enough, not that this experience required much interaction with them. The views were decent, better than anything else available. I expect this would be most enjoyable during the fall, when the leaves are changing.
My wife and I enjoyed the experience. However, I would not pay to take young children here. Between the railings and plexiglass anyone under 4.5' tall would struggle to see.Written July 25, 2022
- Took my 2 grown children, along with my 7 & 10 yr old grandbabies, on a Sunday and had a blast! From the dinosaurs along the walkway, to all the hands-on activities inside, my littles were so excited to see and do what was next. Tons of interactive activities, cool invention displays and enough to keep us adults interested too. Was a great way to beat the heat! WIN WIN for all!!!Written August 12, 2022
- We were in town for a week and stopped by here for at least a couple hours 'most every day. Very conveniently located on the main drag between the freeway and downtown. Be nice if it weren't such a walk from the parking lot to the casino itself.
It's a nice typical casino, clean, tidy, with an excellent array of slot machines. All the staff we interacted with were pleasant. Some days we did well gambling, some days not so well; par for the course. Most importantly, complimentary self-serve soda.Written May 30, 2022
- We took the Peak Trail and hiked up to the Tower. It was fairly easy hike, must have good hiking shoes. We went up on one of the hottest days, so make sure you bring water with you. View was great at the top.Written July 8, 2022
- This place is absolutely beautiful. There are trails, scenic overlooks, lakes, and campgrounds. Most of the roads are narrow and winding, so be careful.Written July 20, 2022
- We visited for the twilight hours (4pm - 7pm for $25) on a Friday night to beat the 100+ heat. Several rides were closed including the large wooden roller coaster. We did ride the 2 big metal coasters, drove the jalopies, did the tube water slides, and road a kids coaster, but mainly we stayed in the wave pool and the lazy river. There was little to no wait for any of the non-water rides we did. The longest wait was for the tube water slides as they are a nice length and the tower workers have to wait for a hand signal from the exit pool workers before they can send the next patron. The lazy river might be a bit too lazy, as there is very little current and we found ourselves mostly slowly walking along and leaning on the tubes - but we enjoyed this immensely as it was cool and relaxing - we loved the music they played. Not crowded at all and plenty of chairs everywhere the evening we went. Water appeared very clean and there were lifeguards everywhere. Parking is $20. We did not purchase any food or drinks, but there seemed to be a decent variety of the typical amusement park items plus gift shops. They did have a free ice water station by the wave pool which was much appreciated.Written July 24, 2022
- Love this place and will come back time and time again. If you've never been you will so enjoy the history posted along the way, and benches as you wait you turn. They are always adding to the décor and seeking to improve it. Great way to hang out with family or friends!Written July 27, 2022
- A must when you're on Bathhouse Row. It's a half-mile stroll along a brick pavement behind the bathhouses, with several "hot springs" leaking across the walkway. Although it's shaded we were there on a day so hot that we cut the walk short. On a cooler day/evening, a romantic place to pass the time.Written August 2, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Hot Springs