- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
9 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- This place is a community run.
Visit their website for all the information.
I visited 3 times now, my interest is in the consevation of marine life. There is much to see, soo much more than at the rest of the Kenyan coast, where most reefs are damaged, mostly by extensive fishing.
It's easy to reach from whereever you are, just take a matatu upto Shariani , than hop on a boda boda.
Go snorkelling in Kuruwitu marine sanctuary to see over 200 fish species and other amazing creatures of the ocean. The marine protected area has now been closed for 11 years and the biodiversity is incredible. Even normally pelagic fish have been seen in the area like baracuda, an spotted eagle ray and even turtles that come to graze on the sea grassWritten December 13, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Professional safari planning. Wildlife galore, incredible lodges, delicious food and experienced guide and driver.Our tour guide, Last Born, was amazing! He was kind, knowledgeable, and we felt very safe with him. Highly recommend him!Written June 22, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Wonderful 3 days diving with 3 Degrees South! Wonderful dive sites, great dive boat, well maintained hire kit and a safe, well organised and relaxed approach to some really beautiful offshore reef sites. As an experienced PADI Divemaster with over 375 logged dives I was seriously impressed with the professionalism and attention given to the dive briefings, boat safety and the general assistance and guidance offered on each dive. Thorough, safe, professional and great fun!
I will certainly return! Thank you Sarah & Jo!Written March 24, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A really awesome experience. Was with a group of friends on a golf tour and must acknowledge that the staff are really excellent and loving.
Special mention to Amina who was such a pleasant waitress. Despite the pressure she attended to us with a smile.
Its a pity the greens were not yet ready but we really loved the layoutWritten October 2, 2021
- Our 10 year old son did his PADI junior scuba diver certificate with the professional team at Aqua Ventures in Watamu. They did a great job looking after him and he had a great experience learning how to dive. The open water dives were very pleasant, the sites chosen were very beautiful and they discovered a lot of marine life during the 2 dives.Written August 21, 2020