- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
28 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- We ran out of time! There's just so much to see here and a wide variety of things to purchase. Parking was easy also. We will be back.Written January 24, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Bradenton's Village of the Arts is a charming area about 10 blocks South of the Riverfront. Lots of quirky shops and artsy paint jobs on houses and sidewalks. Several restaurants are here too. Park the car and walk about for a bit. Not a huge amount to do but worth a few hours stroll.Written May 6, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I have been a member for a year now and this center is wonderful. Great classes, i take pottery and jewelry, beautiful gallery and store and the staff and instructors are amazing.Written July 6, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Gereldson is a great little farm stand with amazing produce , local eggs and local products. The family is so nice and kind and I support local businesses.Written May 9, 2021
- I would like to see an Ulta store in the mall. I hate driving to UTC to go to Ulta. (I wish Macy's would come back.) Arby's might be looking to relocate since part of their access has been cut off on 1st Street. It would be nice to have a great ice cream store also. Years ago there used to be a pharmacy and a cafeteria in the mall. When my car needs servicing, I take it to Firestone, leave it and walk to the mall. It is a great location. Just needs new life.Written March 21, 2019
- The Vliiage of the Arts in Bradenton is worth a visit. There are many little galleries and restaurants.
The Joan Peters Gallery is in a little house, with rooms of original art on the walls. All are reasonably priced, so, make idea gifts. The owner, Joan is a lovely person, so easy to talk to. We had a great conversation about art in the Sarasota area and the growth of Plein Air artists.Written April 8, 2018
- An authentic artist colony in Bradenton Florida. Jan Lewis Gallery is a beautiful space showing beautiful art.Written January 28, 2020
- I was in awe with the large life like art pieces. If you are a real art lover/collector I would make sure to visit soon!Written May 20, 2017
- My mom wanted to visit an orange orchard and we found Mixon’s. We realized it might not be the season for fruit to be ripe or the trees to be in bloom, but the idea of the animal rescue was appealing too, so we went. The most of the fruit was off the trees, and the trees were not blooming, but we got to see several rescued animals such as a raccoon, python, crocodile, two emus and more. The animals were my favorite part. There is an extensive gift shop with a deli, ice cream shop and place to order fruit. The guide gave lots of historical info about the farm and its history.Written May 13, 2022
- It’s always a fun time when I go to makers market. Every project is high quality. The staff is awesome!!Written October 9, 2019
- Tremendous amount of natural rocks and minerals- some rough some polished. Plus five rooms for shopping- jewelry, artistic objects, little clothing, meditation banners and objects, and more. Rocks are from every corner of the globe. They are knowledgeable as well.Written September 5, 2021
- Charming, inviting and earth conscience. Elizabeth is quite helpful and well educated in the items of her store as every part of the store is beneficial to the earth. The clothing, jewelry and atmosphere will have you booking another trip. I am!Written April 24, 2017
- Love Charley’s Boutique! Always a great place to get unique one of a kind clothes! I ALWAYS get compliments on the clothes and accessories I buy from them.Written May 29, 2019
- I can't say enough about Terra's jewelry (and Terra!). It's a must-stop place for me whenever I'm in FL. My family shopped at her family's store on Anna Maria: The Sterling Anvil for years. We were crushed when they closed....but then we found out about Terra's in Bradenton. She has the same esthetic...with many new creations.
She's made two custom bracelets for me and both were hits. The shop is super cute and her prices are very reasonable. I'm headed back east this weekend...and will pick up another custom order and, inevitably, some things for myself!!!
Alex, Los AngelesWritten May 29, 2020
- My husband and I took my friend to Retro Rosie’s for a morning of adventure. We had a blast looking at the vintage clothing, jewelry and hats. My friend and I tried on numerous hats and laughed until we were in tears wishing we could experience one day in the 40s or 50s. There were lots of “dry goods” such as buttons, ribbon, etc. The outbuilding looked great with antiques and unique items. Water issues were resolved. We had a wonderful fun time at Retro Rosie’s and highly recommend this store.Written January 11, 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Bradenton