- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- Really enjoyed our visit here, all staff looked very smart in their uniforms, it was spotless everywhere and brilliant views.Written December 8, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Top of the Rock provides the best view of the city b/c you can have the Empire State Building and Freedom Tower in the back. Night view is the best!Written December 5, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- So much fun Josephine hooked us up at the bar and Mason was an Amazing bartender!!! Such a great couple hours of our day!!!Written December 8, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We booked this for something different . Pat was our Captain and we had a great time .
The boat takes no more than 10 if full so not over crowded at all and he even provides a jacket if you are cold .
He was very knowledgeable and informative and each time we stopped he allowed time for photos .
This was an amazing way to see new York and learn some things about the history of different areas .
I would highly recommend this tour you get to see parts that you wouldn't have the time to enjoy.Written November 12, 2022
- Martin Kelly, the Tour Guide, was excellent. Great tour route. Plenty of stops to get off and take photos.
Guy the driver is awesome.Written November 4, 2022
- The game room was great played squid games and it was a blast. The team that work in the essex location were great. They even explained the game when we were confused.Written December 7, 2022
- My daughter and I had planned a trip to NYC and it was surprisingly warm. We signed up to sail with Eric and had a blast. Truly a unique experience convenient to the hustle bustle of NYC but without the hustle bustle. We ate and shopped at Chelsea Market afterward. We both definitely recommend!Written November 7, 2022
- Excellent food tour! Dave was an awesome guide. The checkered cab was really cool to drive around the city in and we got a totally different view. We went to 9 different places, loved all the restaurants Dave took us to. We got a lot of great NYC history as well as the restaurant history. We were in Brooklyn and went to a lot of old school New York restaurants that would have been difficult to get to. Plus we got to meet the locals and talk with the owners which was pretty cool. I’d highly recommend this tour, it is well worth it!!Written October 6, 2022
- Words fail me to talk about Jayme, he has incredible knowledge about all parts of NY, with tips and information that we can't find on the websites. He even taught us how to use the subway (we swore we would only take Uber).
Super lively, attentive and polite, and he tells us every detail of the city. We did 2 tours with @agrandemaca and both the private tour (just me and Lu) and the movie tour on Tuesday were wonderful.
Jayme, thanks for everything.Written October 13, 2022
- We - 22 persons - booked a guided tour with Géraldine. And it was such a great and amazing day in NYC! We saw the hotspots by feet, water Taxi to Brooklyn and METRO… by the way Géraldine was exzellent in telling stories and making photos „behind the scenes“ … Great Job!!! A 150% Perfect day! 🤩Written November 1, 2022
- I can't recommend this enough. Captain Dave was unbelievably accommodating to make sure our experience was exactly what we wanted - I asked him dozens of questions before the day of our boat ride (birthday party). His deckhand Hank went the extra mile for us on the boat also. They really know what they're doing, and it's clear their priority is #1 your safety and #2 your satisfaction. We were in great hands, and 2 of our party guests left with the boat info so they could plan an event of their own! The boat is big enough to walk around and intimate enough for a small party. Can't say enough positive things about our time on the boat, start to finish. Book them!Written November 7, 2022
- We did the 4 day hike on the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu. Explorer's Passage was super easy to work with from planning all the way through execution. We had to reschedule twice (ugh!) and Jeff was very professional and accommodating. Neptali was our Peruvian guide--he is the best! Food on the trail was great with wonderful, creative offerings for our vegetarian trip member. We upgraded the sleeping arrangements to use the cots, and slept very comfortably (I'd even say luxuriously) every night.Written August 23, 2022
- This was an absolutely incredible evening. I attended with my almost-80 year old mother, teenaged daughter and middle-aged sister. We were all of us completely blown away by the show. Steve Cohen's artistry was one of the most astonishing things we have ever seen. None of us has been able to stop talking about it. From the luxurious entrance to the show (nice touch, makes everyone feel like a VIP) to the magic, which was simply incredible, we all agree this is one of the best shows we have ever had the privilege to attend (and we have seen a lot of shows). An A plus evening. Thank you for the incredible memories!Written December 5, 2022
- Dan White did the impossible by transporting his magic into our home with his new online performance!! If you know Dan White, you know you’ll have a good time, what you don’t know yet is how amazed you’ll be witnessing his magic in your own hands. He is truly one of the few faces of Magic’s new generation.
Love this guy, loved him live, loved him online, can’t wait for the next experience!Written September 13, 2022
- The room we did was playground. It was very fun and took a lot of teamwork. The game guide, Sammy, was great!Written September 7, 2021