- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 924
What travelers are saying
- Thought provoking and informative museum tour. Our guide was just great, lots of details shared with us, perfectly delivered in a timely way. We were glad to have been able to visit and recommend the tour highly.Written December 7, 2022
- This is one of the foremost museums in the world and one could tour for several days and not see it all. Fortunately we hired a private tour guide called Museums by Marissa and we had an excellent experience. Marissa asked us ahead of time how long we wanted to be there, what the ages of our party were (there were 12 of us ranging in age from 10 to 74), whether there were certain sections we preferred to see, or whether we wanted to just hit the highlights. She then arranged the experience accordingly, and made a few last-moment detours and changes, based on the huge numbers of people in the museum that day. (This was the day after Thanksgiving.) She had extra photos and visual aids, especially helpful for the children. She was personable and fun. A great experience!Written December 4, 2022
- Is the world largest railway station, is to a mall and and have many shops and restaurant. I suggest to try magnolia BakeryWritten December 3, 2022
- Went to visit to light a candle for our recently passed Dad.
Stunning architecture & a beautifully serene place to spend a few moments.Written December 8, 2022
- The New York Public Library is a landmark that every American know just by sight. It has been used in movies and TV shows and is a must for any visit to NYC. I always like to go to have my photo taken with the lions. The architecture inside and out is so impressive and it is a beautifully maintained. Go enjoy and wander around.Written November 19, 2022
- Excellent lunch numerous occasions; best cocktails in NYC, till I became a teetotaller, & could no longer tell.Written November 23, 2022
- MSG is trying very hard to make the fan experience memorable. Attended last night’s Rangers vs Senators game. It has been a few years since I saw hockey at MSG. There was a constant barrage of flashing and strobing lights. There is a guest DJ and dancers who entertain between the first and second periods. The video crew has images of fans on the Jumbo screen very timeout. A bit overwhelming for an old man… probably perfect for young people. I like the old days: emphasis on the game itself.Written December 3, 2022
- I definitely have to say there was lots of walking. The museum was so clean and beautiful. Would definitely visit again, but this time wear better shoes..Written November 26, 2022
- When you step into The Met Cloisters, you step out of New York and into medieval and Renaissance Europe. From the triptychs to the paintings to the tapestries to the illuminated manuscripts to the panels to the treasury to the sculptures to the various cloister walks, etc., you will feel a medieval and Renaissance European vibe. We took Uber round-trip from Manhattan. It wasn't the cheapest alternative, but it was the most convenient.Written November 26, 2022
- Whether you're looking for food or goods, this market probably has what you want. A nice way to spend a bit of time in the afternoon.Written December 2, 2022
- NYC without seeing the Rockettes during the holidays is not an option. The dancing always amazes me. I liked the theatrical additions to the show and the musicians at the beginning as well. The Rockettes never disappoint. I’d recommend this for all ages. The music hall is near Rockefeller center for ice skating, Tge Today Show, and the Rockefeller Christmas tree.Written December 7, 2022
- The place is very emosional and makes impression.
The museum realy tell the story and open your eyes for what realy happened 9/11Written November 6, 2022
- One of the world's great collections - a greatest hits of old masters - on show in a gallery for the only time while its home is refurbished. A brilliant experience - these paintings just glow. Not to be missed!Written October 29, 2022
- I took the Hard Hat tour of the abandoned hospital booked through Untapped New York (go check out their tours, I did the Grand Central one also, which was just as incredible) . It was such a fun tour. The guide was very knowledgeable as to be expected but she made the tour fun, pop quizzes and stickers given for correct answers, she was very patient with my questions and I learned loads! well worth the money, and spending time on the Island is a great experience. As an Australian I didn't have any relatives to search for, but it was neat seeing and hearing the stories from immigrants and their families, looking at the artefacts preserved in the free museum and listening to the other folks on my tour talk about their ancestors who were processed and spent time on the island as they had journeyed to the US for a better life. it was a humbling experience being in a space where people who came across the world to better their circumstances, some of whom never made it beyond the island to fullfil those dreams. The island needs your support to keep preserving this valuable history. I'm not an American, but I believe it's something people need to save! go do the tour, it's well worth your time even if you've not had family pass through the docks.Written November 21, 2022
- Always wanted to see this amazing NYC landmark and I'm glad I did. Fridays after 5 they offer free admission, via advanced reservations on the web site. Also, they had a jazz band playing, that you could here as you visited the various rooms of the mansion and the new special exhibit areas.Written November 21, 2022