- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Concerts & Shows
4 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- COZY CONCERT HALL IN LINCOLN CENTER AREA, WHERE YOU CAN HEAR VERY TALENTED MUSICIANS PLAY A RANGE OF PROGRAMS.i go to this concert hall several times a year and listen to various orchestral and smaller groups of musicians
who perform here.Written January 7, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- The performance center at Columbia University has the city's best program for chamber, jazz and classical music with renowned and under the radar artists. Every few months they have pop-up concerts with admissions on a first-come, first- served basis. The concert with Cuban alto saxophonist Yosvany Terry on Friday was really great and ended with an interesting talk between the composer and jazz writer and editor Larry Blumenfeld.Written April 1, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I love jazz music but yesterday I decided to taste some masterworks series with violin and piano. It was marvelous!!!
Mark Peskanov the artistic director of bargemusic was performing the violin with the fantastic Maureen Volk at piano.
It was my best gift to my ears since long ago.
I’ll return and recommend this place!Written October 14, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about New York City
- These places are best for symphonies in New York City:See more symphonies in New York City on Tripadvisor