- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
190 places sorted by traveler favorites
Speciality Museums • Science Museums
Admission tickets from $39.95
Points of Interest & Landmarks • Piers & Boardwalks
Neighborhoods • Piers & Boardwalks
Admission tickets from $30.76
Showing results 1-30 of 190
What travelers are saying
- On our last trip to San Francisco we skipped this attraction, but given all the hype, we thought we’d check it out this time. I’m glad we went, but don’t need to go again. I enjoyed the ferry ride over as it was cool to see the Golden Gate Bridge at a different vantage point.Written October 7, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What is there left to say about this iconic hunk of girders and steel? It’s amazing and beautiful. Come see it as soon as possible!Written October 6, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- WOW - what a venue to see the Giants and to see them win.
We were here at Club Level and I have to say that the whole experience was amazing from the baseball to the crowd to the venue to all the amenities.
Our only criticism was the cost of the draught beers ($15+ each) which I think is a bit rich though where else can you go.
Not sure if they allow you to get buzzed before entering but at these prices, you would go thirsty pretty quick.
Other than that, I loved it.Written September 30, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was the location that my daughter and son-in-law selected for their wedding.
The weather and venue were perfect.
The grounds are beautiful, well worth a visit.Written September 12, 2022
- Golden Gate Park is one of the tourist attraction in San Francisco city and situated on the western part near Pacific Ocean. It is one of the largest urban park.Written September 26, 2022
- Twin Peaks are the tourist attractions spot and situated in the western part of the city San Francisco. Two peaks are adjacent to each other. One can view the entire San Francisco city from the top of peak. Few steps are to be climbed to reach the top.Written September 26, 2022
- This museum touches different sciences - biology (dissecting a cow's eye. seeing a chick's heart beating, shrimps), geology, physics (wheels, floating fabrics). So much to see and explore with kids. Worth the time and energy to visit!Written September 1, 2022
- This is a wonderful area to visit. Beautiful grounds and you can do as much or as little as you want.Written September 22, 2022
- Was an excellent exhibit and very informative especially Walt's family photos and history. There was also a free bus going back into town.Written June 26, 2022
- This was quite an enjoyable walk with great scenery along the way. There were some steep steps at the one part.Written October 7, 2022
- We took the tram from Downtown to Fisherman's Wharf and back again and it was as much fun as it looks.Written October 4, 2022
- Ferry building marketplace is one the centre point and land mark. Big wall clock is situated on the top and time can be viewed from long distance. Many shops are there in the building. Ferry services are available nearby.Written September 24, 2022
- We drove down from the top of Lombard, with no wait (not sure this is always the case), which takes about a minute to zig zag your way to the bottom of the windy bit, and then we parked and walked someway up to get more of a feel. It is steep, although the path and steps are helpful, and great views from the top and the bottom. Beautiful in the August light with flowers and shrubs a-plenty. Saw one resident come out to her parked car, and made me wonder what it would me like living in the middle of such a popular tourist attraction. Loved the way everyone was having fun, and we had fun too. Cetainly worth the effort to find and enjoy this unique San Fransisco street, and it is free! So highly recommended.Written October 3, 2022
- SFMOMA has a great and wide collection, 7 floors of different kind of arts.
wheelchair accessibility is great, and the set up is very big so enough space also during COVID times
great cafe with outside sitting area, with some statues / art.
easy to spend 3-4 hours hereWritten May 2, 2022
- San Francisco Bay is one of the attraction in USA and it is large tidal estuary in the state of California. Bay area is dominated by the large cities and thickly populated. Many tourists spots are there and foreign travelers will enjoy the tours and the food.Written September 24, 2022