- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
6 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- This is a lovely place to spend the afternoon or the day. the beach is small but nice. There is a lot of stairs to get down to the water, but it is worth it. There is a path way to walk if you can't do stairs. This is free to enjoy and the had out some porta potty's for people to use.Written September 21, 2020
- Very very good spot, peaceful waterfront park with plenty trails to explore, perfect for 🍃 sessions with the boys.Written July 2, 2021
- This is the cosiest pub in the Milwaukee North Shore. The owner is very nice and the employees there always make friendly conversation. There are always a variety of new beers on tap. Also, it’s a dog friendly place and lots of locals will bring their dogs in with them. Highly recommend if your in the area.Written November 27, 2019
- Camp bar was a great place to enjoy a birthday! Drinks were great, food was great and the service was great! Definitely worth a stop to get a drink!Written August 28, 2018
- Saw the Ghost Train this evening - wonderful light show but no sound - will sound be returning soon?
Thank youWritten May 15, 2020
- AnnMarie is a true professional whose knowledge and care for her customers is sincere and thoughtful. My husband and I both benefit from her therapeutic massages. Her facials are amazing as are the products she uses. We highly recommendation her!Written August 29, 2016