- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
8 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- The Rock River Thresheree is a great family friendly event. Learn to drive a tractor, watch how potatoes were dug long ago, watch a steam powered pile driver, watch a tractor parade, play in a corn box, eat good food, and shop the flea market. This is event takes you back in history to when agriculture was very different. It's educational and just plain fun. I'd recommend the Thresheree to anyone of any age.Written September 16, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Absolutely the cleanest and most organized pumpkin farm we’ve been to in years! Staff was super friendly and knowledgeable. The animals were friendly and were fun to feed and pet. The prices are very reasonable and there are many types of pumpkins, squash, corn and gourds to complete your fall decor. There are also beautiful one of a kind decor pieces available. Can’t say enough good things about this pumpkin farm!Written September 20, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Wet Bottoms has the very best service and the staff is awesome. They take care of all your needs and give you great advice!Written September 20, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- 2 Brothers came through when our venue cancelled for a large wedding. We ended up having a very small family gathering and it was delicious! They pulled off a last-minute event with excellent service, delicious food, and reasonable prices. Thanks to these folks, we had a fabulous occasion at home.Written May 26, 2020
- My niece from Wisconsin and I visited the Sterling North house in July. The docent gave us a recorded device to listen to as we took a self guided tour of the house. Very enjoyable and interesting. The docent was available to answer questions and elaborate on things. Nice exhibit on the Japanese fascination with Rascal. My memory of Rascal was the movie on The Wonderful World of Disney on Sunday nights back in the day. I had no idea the author was from Wisconsin and his childhood home was so close to Madison. Sterling North had an interesting life and Edgerton is a nice little town. The house has a nice gift shop. My niece (a teacher) bought copies of Rascal for her classroom to use as educational tools.Written August 24, 2021
- We rented their party room downstairs for a class reunion and found the staff extremely helpful who went over the top to accommodate us. Thank you Nikki and staff!Written June 19, 2016
- I took my husband here for Father’s Day. We had a beautiful table in the shade right next to the river the band was great the drinks were ice cold and the food was horrible. I had the shrimp tacos that were just mush and terrible and my husband had a pulled pork sandwich that was dry as a rock!! If you want to go and have a nice drink and listen to music great but don’t order the food!Written June 21, 2020
- Cute little Gem that is VERY affordable for all. Cheap drink prices, couldn't believe that a mixed drink and beer was only $5.00. They do have typical bar snacks and an overall great place to hang out. Kind of has a Cheers atmosphere to it, give it a try!Written February 12, 2017
Edgerton Attractions Information
|Number of Reviews||152|
|Number of Photos||62|
|Local Time||Saturday 7:26 AM|