- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
38 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 38
What travelers are saying
- Wonderful little hands on museum. Took my 2 year old grandson and he could have spent the entire day playing in all of the different experience areas. His favorites were the little grocery store and transportation room with the train. Would definitely recommend for families with small children.Written August 7, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great history of the area. We got to take our time, browsing the place. Want to drop by again soon.
Staff knowledgable.Written February 18, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was a very small shop kind of in the middle of nowhere, about 20 min drive from Eagle River. Pretty drive out there. During the season, they have cranberry tours which would have been cool. They have several wines to sample – most tasted pretty much the same to me. No cost for the tasting. One was carbonated, so that was a little different and was actually my favorite. They also had a lot of great food and gift options. We bought two bottles of wine and a cranberry cheese spread.
I would normally have rated this a little lower just because I wasn’t that nuts about the wine, but the personal service made up for it. We pulled in shortly after their posted opening time and were the only ones in the parking lot. The door was closed and we were just about ready to leave when another vehicle pulled in. He offered to open up for us, explaining that the person that normally would have been there was dealing with a sick dog. We’re dog people and totally felt for them. Even though he didn’t normally staff the shop, he still let us do a tasting and checked us out. I’m sure it’s their off season and they probably don’t have too many customers, so I’m glad he made the effort to open for us.Written February 15, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Well worth a visit during this festival, and any other time for that matter. Be sure and visit a cranberry bog or two, and taste test all the cranberry items available. The town goes all out to make sure you are welcomed and entertained. Pleanty of good restaurants to eat at, lots of wildlife to see, and plenty of trails to hike.Written October 28, 2019
- This was such a fun trip! Our kids ranging in ages from 2 to 16 had a great time and will forever remember this trip! It was relaxed, informative, and a unique northwoods experience! The pirates were very welcoming and made us feel like family! We enjoyed every moment from the beautiful garden to the pirate detailed ship!Written August 13, 2022
- They saved our trip! Stayed open after hours to set us up with premier fishing kayaks at a great rate after the ones we originally were rented by another local rental shack were basically toys.Written July 5, 2021
- Stopped in for a couple of beers with my dog and had a great time. Had two different IPA's, and both were good. Outdoor patio area is available for bringing your dog with you. Someone had even brought in fresh baked sourdough bread with honey butter when I was there. Also, free popcorn available.Written June 2, 2022
- We had a great time. They accommodated our group nicely (7 people) and we were able to start early to accommodate our schedule. It was easy to book online. We did the taxidermy room and had a blast. I have done a few escape rooms and this was a great one. The building was easy to find and the facile were nice and clean. All the staff were friendly and pleasant.Written June 15, 2022
- We rented a jet ski for three days during our recent vacation and it went very smoothly. The jet ski was in excellent shape and pickup and drop off went smoothly. Thank you, Trackside!Written August 8, 2022
- Lizzie was much funnier than she gives herself credit for. Entertaining and informative. The old pictures were great and the stories were beyond interesting. One of the best ways to spend an hour in the area. DON'T MISS IT!Written October 9, 2021
- Husband and I decided to mini golf. 18 holes. This one is much cheaper than the one on the other side of town. We checked both out the other night and prefer this one over the other.Written August 15, 2020
- We rented two PWC(Waverunners) for our weeks vacation and the machines ran perfectly the entire time. Being our third year renting from the Toy Store, we knew our experience would be awesome. All the staff are very friendly and super informative with little tidbits of knowledge only they can give. I would recommend the Toy Store for all your year round adventures. Thanks for another great family vacation experience!Written August 11, 2022
- Excellent mini golf course. Our grandchildren were kept busy with the unique course, very nice setting and lots of fun.Written August 14, 2021
- Great experience for some first time kayaking! Professional and helpful. Great experience altogether. We will definitely take the longer trip next time. Fantastic scenery and wildlife as well.Written August 24, 2021
- All 4 of us (teens included) greatly enjoyed the Asian cooking class. Cyndy taught us how to make 2 delicious apps and 2 main courses. She entertained us while providing valuable cooking tips. We learned a lot and enjoyed the food. Don’t miss this opportunity when visiting Eagle River!Written August 4, 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Eagle River