- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
38 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 38
What travelers are saying
- One of the biggest farmer markets around Washington that’s near to Seattle. Lots of stalls and products to buy and try. There’s even a fresh seafood stall there. Lovely to walk around although not buying as it covers a large area in front of the library.Written September 23, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Went with my daughter the other day to walk our dog. The park is completely open now, children were playing on the gym area, etc. We walked our dog around the entire path and all the benches are also available, swing etc. I have always loved this park, especially the walk path. It’s an easy walk. Our one year old Yorkshire did it with no problems.Written August 29, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Feels like a safe place. City keeps it clean. Not a lot of homeless activity. Saturday farmers market is really cool.Written September 5, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is one of the best libraries in the area. Lots of kids' activities - especially with the park attached. decent parking and systems access. Good WiFi access and well maintained.Written February 23, 2020
- It’s great place to go when it’s hot. Parking is easy. There’s some shade. And lots of places to get foodWritten October 8, 2019
- Very good tour of an historic mansion for inexpensive price. It was only $4 for Seniors, $5 for others.Written July 24, 2019
- Hard Working family owned business and has the best berries and vegetables, fresh as can be. This is a must to be buying your produce form and always great to support local hardworking family owned businessesWritten October 9, 2019
- The Putting Zoo has been a family favorite for over 2 decades. The miniature golf course has many challenging, yet fun holes. There is also a Go-Kart track and batting cages.Written June 23, 2022
- The Puyallup Fish Hatchery is open daily. It is strictly a self-guided walking tour. You have to call for a guided tour. The fish hatchery has been there since the 1940's and is alive and well. Fun to see. It's worth a quick visit. Plan for about an hour.Written October 24, 2016
- Unexpected jewel. Interesting wine and a menu that had wood fired pizza(even gluten free), quail breast wrapped in bacon among other items. Loved the locals, they are so nice. We stayed overnight has members of Harvest Host but they also have 2 very cute Travel trailers that they tent out so make an overnightWritten August 27, 2021
- We came here and browsed around during the afternoon. There is a nice selection of stores here and ample parking.Written November 17, 2019
- Palmer Wirf's is a fantastic antique show - one of my favorites - drawing buyers and sellers from all across the Northwest. I never fail to find a treasure (or two)!Written July 14, 2014
- I've visited a couple of times when I've been in the area visiting family. Let me just say its a good thing I've always flown and not driven - that's the only reason I haven't purchased several pieces of furniture from them. Very nice quality furniture and very good prices compared to where I'm from (Colorado). Both times I've been in I've purchased small pieces of art pottery and both times I wasn't impressed with the staff that checked me out. Both times, they hardly acknowledged me while completing my transaction but kept a conversation with other parties at the counter. And I don't think I should have to ask for breakable pieces to be at the very least wrapped in paper. But I'll go back because the selection varied and very good quality.Written November 15, 2019
- We had heard of this brewery as friends even said it was their favorite. So, we had to go. We were one of the first people there when it opened and within 30 minutes the place was packed! We got a taster tray of 8 and between the two of us we liked almost all of them! And that doesn't happen very often with us. We each enjoyed another pint and also took home a growler. So, please give Off Camber a try. Take your growler to get it filled and enjoy some very good beer. We'll definitely be going back! Soon!Written January 29, 2020
- It's the fair - it's expensive, the food is gut destroying, the rusty old rides feel like they are going to crash down at any moment, and no matter how many times I play ring toss I always lose - it's the fair.
Ate WAY more than any normal human being should have, I will regret this tomorrow but probably will have fond memories by Thursday.
It's a fun place! Go enjoy yourselves!Written September 12, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Puyallup
Puyallup Attractions Information
|Number of Reviews||830|
|Number of Photos||273|
|Local Time||Saturday 4:44 PM|