- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
10 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- My grandchildren, 5 & 3 really enjoyed this experience. There were so many activities to choose from! Their favorites were the crane, the racing ducks in water, the wooden toy train on tracks and the play store and kitchen areas.Written May 7, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It's not on the order of Boeing Museum of Flight, but if you are in the area it's definitely worth the time to stop by.Written November 7, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very nicely located next to the Children's Hands On Museum and it's FREE plus even adults will learn a few things about water usage.Written November 6, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Bigelow house is a look into the life of the homesteading lawyer who built it and his family. It’s unusual in that the house and furnishings stayed in the same family until becoming a small museum. Filled with original furniture and musical instruments. The docents know the history well. Totally worth a visit and the admission is nominal.Written September 8, 2019
- Not too many ships around still afloat dating to the early 1900s but the Sandman is one! We were visiting Olympia Harbor and the tug was open for tours as it was a Saturday afternoon and given its prominent place in the harbor, it drew us like a magnet. The tour is free and the local volunteers provided an informative review of the boat's history and restoration to date. There is still much work to be done but the expectation is that it will be seaworthy and available for cruises in the future. Definitely worth the 15-30 minute tour.Written June 21, 2017
- A wide variety of pieces packed into this small, neatly arranged gallery of local art. Reasonably priced and a pleasant way to spend some time downtown in Olympia.Written September 22, 2019
- The Artists' Gallery is open an spacious with a variety of art, paintings, sculpture, wood work & jewelry.Written September 20, 2020
- Wonderful gallery our go to place to find that special birthday, wedding, anniversary gift. We always find something unique. They also do wonderful gift wrapping.Written March 21, 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Olympia
- These are the best places for budget-friendly museums in Olympia:See more budget-friendly museums in Olympia on Tripadvisor