- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
15 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- The lighthouse park is conveniently located in Mukilteo with plenty of parking and is extremely well maintained. There are markers along the path describing different things about the lighthouse, the park & the area. The weather was not conducive to much of a walk but the scenery is beautifulWritten December 25, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- One of a kind unique venue for a Christmas party. Sit among a WWII Mustang and Spitfire as you dine. The facility offers ample parking and an easy to access banquet site.Written December 16, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were at the Future of Flight museum but there was a staff person there for the Visitor Information and ready to help if needed. Lots of brochures and other information for area attractions.Written February 3, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The "Fresnel Lens" in the Mukilteo Lighthouse was built in France in 1852. This ingenious device causes its 150-watt bulb to be visible from 10 miles away! In November of that same year, a group of 44 pioneers convened in what was then the town of Monticello, near present-day Longview, Washington. They prepared a petition to the Oregon Governor and Legislature to separate the area north of the Columbia River into its own U.S. Territory to be called 'Columbia Territory'. In 1853, one year after the Mukilteo "Fresnel Lens" was made, Congress created the Territory but named it Washington! Thus the "Mukilteo Fresnel Lens", one year older than the Washington Territory, is thirty-seven years older than the State of Washington. This historical, fully functional, Mukilteo Lighthouse aka Mukiltrio Lighstation, in Mukilteo Lighthouse Park, is certainly worth a visit!Written September 10, 2019
- A great escape without having to drive if you live in Mukilteo or Harbour Pointe.
We start in the 92nd Street Park and continue through the gulch to the Library; where you can rest on one of the many benches before heading back.Written May 20, 2020
- This park contains and large and small dog area, both containing agility equipment such as weave poles, A-frame, jumps, platform, tunnel and seesaw. Passed it on the way to a friends and stopped by. My pup and I had fun learning on the obstacles. Met a few other friendly folks and dogs. I hope to get over some more and explore the trails.Written June 6, 2019
- My friend and I stopped in here to visit the museum. It was OK, a few things to see. The film of the history of Boeing was interesting and the questions that followed. I love aviation so I was quite interested in this place. Was kind of a wet day and we did go up onto the viewing deck, but there wasn't much going on. I dare say going to the actual Boeing factory would be much better, but was closed still.Written May 15, 2022
- My dad and I came clear to Washington from Illinois, booking a trip in the blind. Happened upon Matt via a different company and couldn’t be happier. Matt is the most pleasant fishing guide I have ever had the pleasure of fishing with. Very hard working captain. We went out for King salmon in the Skykomish river (not easy to fish) and he did everything possible to get the fish in the boat. I would not get within 200 miles of Matt without going out with him again.Written June 29, 2022
- This bar is a delight for lovers of a decent beer served with good food in a pub atmosphere. Good burgers, meat grilled do it yourself on a hot stone and nicely brewed beers.
Service is attentive, quick and friendly.
All you need to spend a nice evening with friends.Written January 26, 2020
- Great menu but beware the portion size is HUGE on things like side salads and apps. We us it ally split a lunch item and it's plenty for two adults. Great beer selection, of course. A bonus is the Mukilteo location serves delicious hand scooped I've cream too!Written October 2, 2018
- We had absolutely no competition as far as noise is concerned when we had lunch recently. Great Patty Melt, Reuben sandwich, and chicken soup. The TV was on, but it didn't compete with our talk. Nice view to watch folks practice their swings. Good service and good food. What else can you ask for?Written January 31, 2019
- Great chocolate, friendly service. Great variety of truffles. If you are nearby and love chocolate, you have to try it.Written August 26, 2015
- Our Granddaughters were invited to a Birthday at Traxx and had an unbelievable time. There are multiple areas for the different age groups so kiddos are not competing with adults. The kids track was so fun driving the carts and going around the track when they were done the smiles did not go away. The climbing wall was another hit. I was very impressed with how professional the staff was explaining everything and helping with the safety equipment. The kids really want to go back so we’re making plans for a return very soon.Written October 14, 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Mukilteo
- The best outdoor activities in Mukilteo according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all outdoor activities in Mukilteo on Tripadvisor