- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
23 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- I really like this little water park. Not terribly expensive. This to do for little kids and big. You can bring in your own food or get goodies from the concession stand. Wish we had one in our city.Written July 9, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The fishing dock which has 2 bench seats for relaxation was awesome. We stop by for a walleye or 2 but found the water was too cold and maybe too early in the season to fish from the shore. However we tried a couple times at different times but still enjoyed the quiet except for the road work that I believe was scaring the fish away LOL - Our pet dog also enjoy basking in the sun just laying on the dock.....what a great donation by ALLWritten April 26, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- You'll know about this park if you are a boater. If not you may have missed it but it's worth the drive. Stop at the Columbia Wildlife Refuge turnout on the drive out for a view of the long earthwork dam. No services there, nearest bathroom is at Potholes.Written April 29, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Heard of this place from locals and it was super peaceful and needed before we went to the concertss.Written September 7, 2021
- We were looking for an indoor, easy access activity while visiting with an elderly family member who lives in Moses Lake. What a wonderful surprise to find this marvelous museum right in the middle of town. The Museum is ADA-friendly for folks who are using a walker or wheelchair. The displays are very interesting, and well-thought-out. We spent about an hour, walking from one to the next and talking about what we saw. The members of our group included a 93 year old, and three 65+ year olds.
The staff member at the front desk was welcoming. All in all, an excellent experience for us.Written June 10, 2021
- Such a fabulous place to unwind & be creative. Helpful staff. Great selection of pottery to paint. Not sure if you have what it takes - no worries, someone will help you. Great place to enjoy time with the kids, friends, and partners. Love taking my littles to make fun things for our family members. And, I love the artist, Laura, who is also the owner. She has many incredible items on display and available for purchase. Great place to make memories in Moses Lake! And, make or buy creative gifts.Written February 7, 2019
- Great course and staff. Need to have a brkfst menu in the restaurant. Food was delish. Course layout was easy to follow so you knew where you were going.Written May 7, 2019
- Took my son for his 10th birthday. They do have a birthday package but I did not purchase one. There were a few birthday parties going on. Great value we got 1 large pizza and 2 nachos and drinks and paid $55. I loaded money on 2 arcade cards and the kids had a great time. The arcade has been updated with new games. Lots of fun for the kids!Written July 10, 2017
- Previous to July 1st my experience at the local cinema in Moses Lake has been quite good. However, on this date, my statement that I am a senior citizen was ignored and I was charged full price for the movie and not the senior discount.
By ignoring my statement the ticket person effectively called me dishonest and this is both rude and discourteous. A simple request for my ID would have proven my statement and not resulted in this critical review.Written July 3, 2022
- A wonderful small fiber-yarn store carrying brands such as Malabrigo, Cascade, Madelinetosh and Universal just to name a few. Classes upon request for Knitting and Crocheting.Also a handmade consignment store in same building with 14 local vendors selling one of a kind gifts. A great place to visit and come back again.Written July 1, 2015
- Stopped and played at Moses Lake Golf Club on my way into Seattle. It is an 18-hole par-72 course with four sets of tees. The longest being 6,632-yards. There is no water on the course. It was a fun course to play and worth stopping at when travel between Spokane and Seattle.Written June 28, 2014
Frequently Asked Questions about Moses Lake
- The most popular things to do in Moses Lake with kids according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all kid friendly things to do in Moses Lake on Tripadvisor
Moses Lake Attractions Information
|Local Time||Saturday 6:03 PM|