- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
16 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Fantastic and interesting cave adventure. Not for the mobility impaired, but good for older kids and couples. We spent about 2 hours in the caves. Very fun and unique experience!Written July 23, 2022
- This is a nice park to wonder around
Lots of wild animals and friendly squirrels
Plenty of places to picnic and enjoy the open spaces
Will be backWritten April 3, 2022
- Gorgeous views up and down the Columbia River as you cross between Washington and Oregon. On the Oregon side there are viewpoints to stop at to view the river and even Mt St Helens.Written August 4, 2019
- There is not a bad seat in the house!
We watched a melodrama. Great interaction between the cast and the audiance.
They even handed out free bags of popcorn to through at the villiam!
If you take kids, sit in the front row - the range for thrown popcorn is very limited.Written December 8, 2019
- We often attend this church. It is a great location and full of wonderful folks. It has a large Philipino base of members which is a plus for us.Written July 10, 2019
- I liked that huge tower made of bricks. The message on that day was: "The New You."
There is contemporary Worship at 8:45 a.m. Traditional Worship is at the 11:00 a.m.
It is very attractive.
Worthwhile to see!Written May 17, 2019
- Great selection of local produce and products. Check out the mushroom guy. “Amazing” also check out the large selection of flowers too 😊Written June 29, 2022
- Like most of the new cinemas. Same basics. Good concession stand with good choices. Comfortable seating & good choice of moviesWritten January 11, 2019
- I have visited this business while part of an organized youth event, I found the staff helpful and efficient. We were processed- got our shoes and were at our reserved lanes ready to bowl in short order. Everything came together well and made for an enjoyable outing. Triangle Bowl is a good business providing a fun experience for your family, organization or friends. Check them out.Written January 16, 2019
- Food and service was very good, only distraction was the rift raft on both sides of us...they were loud and obnoxious and I wish the manage had gotten involved. I did make a comment to the couple behind me after I had enough of their vrap.Written January 11, 2018
- I was curious about the squirrel bridges in Longview, WA and was able to find two of them. The best part was finding the beautiful Lake Sacajawea Park. I also found the big squirrel holding an acorn statue. I loved the story about the guy who made the first squirrel bridge to help prevent car vs squirrel incidents.Written March 2, 2022
- Myself, my grandkids, and my dog took a kayaking trip with them and it was a great time! Our guides, Tracie and Linda had a wealth of knowledge of the area and the geology of the Lewis River of which we traveled. Their educational program while kayaking was done so eloquently and we felt swept away from our routine lives and transformed into being a part of a delicate ecosystem.
Linda and Tracie waited on us as we didn't have to do anything until we were on our way on the watertrail. The kids really enjoyed it too and they provided them with their own kayaks their size. I thought this sport was going to be difficult and I learned it was so easy and safe. They even let us take our dog on the kayak with us which was great!
I learned that Linda has a Masters Degree in Education and Tracie has previously been a Park Ranger for years. They were well seasoned and comfortable in the outdoors which made us feel safe in our adventure.Written March 6, 2012