- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
20 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- we were a little disappointed in size of the gardens (areas approaching the beach are totally closed off to the public) and the lack of variety - many areas just sort of wild woodland feel and almost all lack labeling. despite this the entrance fee was relatively small and it was a delightful place to spend some time. no food available, but we took our lunch and had a delightful picnic at one of their tables.Written June 6, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- American Lake is fun to visit. There is a kayak rental place in the lake. If you want jetskis you will have to bring your own. The only place that has jetskis for rent is on a military base (and they don't tell you that when you call). The water gets a bit choppy from all the boats and jetskis on it during the day. Early morning you will find the water like glass and crew teams take advantage of it. Lots of wildlife to watch, too.Written August 22, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- First of all the phone number here is actually (253) 584-0500 not the one listed on Tripadvisor!
Now to the review, this has been our trusty antique mall for buy anything of your desire! Each week there are different vendors with items on consignment there by station numbers. There is always something you didn't plan on buying, but you simply can't get out the door without purchasing it. We have been going here for years with our daughter who sells online with her business with great ensembles of new and old items to please all generation.
I can't find a High Tea Service set for trying that look halfway desirable so headed her tomorrow as the call I just made said they had tons of vendors with those items. Note Mother's Day is coming up and many locations are selling High Tea to go boxes to serve the next day. YAY!!!Written April 22, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We loved visiting tasting & learning. He was very informative & good conversation. Loved his story about how he got started. & Loved the pomegranate wine YUM!Written September 18, 2016
- We visited the Pierce College Science Dome last week with a middle school group from WAVA. What a wonderful experience! The Galaxy Guide gave us a wonderful tour of the night skies, including constellations, current research on exploration of the moon Europa, and a comparison of comets vs. asteroids. That was topped off with an amazing video on Black Holes. I am beyond impressed! All this for $35? This makes a great outing or field trip and what a fun birthday party for budding scientists!Written October 10, 2017
- I have been a customer since the casino first opened. I have always enjoyed the cards win or lose. I bring my family in many times to play cards. I was there yesterday 3/09/2020. I asked for a bottle of water and was told a charge of 2 dollars for it. I always give the server a dollar for water never ask for free but it is BS that i should pay 2 dollars for a bottle. I think that is terrible of the casino to charge that because I can go to the Redwind casino and it is free there. ( i always pay a dollar) I dont play cards there but when i play cards its at Great American. I will not be back for quite sometime. I will play cards at the Redwind . Its a shame because you are closer and at 85 years old this is my entertainment. I also have health issues which I must have water. Staff is great and friendly . When you decide to quit price gouging for plain water I will return.Written March 10, 2020
- Me and my two service dogs (Lester and Morbus) had a very nice evening here. There was a man below me who smelt distinctly like the urinals in the SeaTac airport bathrooms, and he wouldn't stop making strange wheezing sounds, but other than that the theater was nicely kept with kind workers and affordable tickets. : )Written April 22, 2022
- During my recent visit to the PNW I scheduled a Rejuvenation package at the Olympus Spa in Lakewood, Washington. This is a women only, Korean spa. Upon arrival, you are provided a cotton robe, cotton cap and a key to a locker. There is an area where you store your shoes. There is a large room with foot massagers and comfy couches where you can lounge. You cannot wear shoes in the spa. There are 4 Far Infrared Ray (FIR) rooms- sea salt, sand, charcoal and mud and jade. The floors of these rooms are heated and you can lie on the floor. The floors are padded with the exception of the salt room. The radiant heat felt amazing on my back. The attendant came and instructed us to go to the spa room and to soak for at least 30 minutes in the tubs to prepare for our treatment. You need to understand that all of the guests will be naked. The attendants wear shorts and sleeveless tops and sandals. I was instructed to shower and wash my hair. All soap, shampoo and conditioner is furnished. The products are rich and creamy. There is a mugwort well with mugwort tea. There are vessels that you use to drench your body with the tea. There are multiple pools ranging from very warm to a deliciously cold tub with a water fall. There are also a steam and dry sauna in this room. I lounged in the tubs moving from the heated to the cold. Finally my attendant, Anna, came and got me. There is an area in the spa with 5 tables similar to massage tables. Each table was occupied. Anna proceeded to exfoliate my body from the top of my head to the bottom of my feet using rich, creamy foaming soap and exfoliating mitts. The skin peels off like an eraser. It doesn't hurt. I found it to be quite relaxing. When this portion is completed, you are taken to the dry sauna. Anna retrieved me and we went back to the table which she had cleaned and padded. She proceeded to moisturize my body. I had a facial massage that was a dream that included an application of cucumber to my eyes and face that were ice cold. This all took about an hour and a half.
I was encouraged to use the FIR rooms but advised to gently shower and wash my hair but to avoid the tubs and allow 24 hours for the moisturizers to soak into my body. My elbows haven't been this smooth in 30 years!
If you go you need to know that there is a day use fee of $38.00. This gives you unlimited access to the FIR rooms and the pools and saunas. You need to make a reservation if you want the services such as the exfoliation, massage, wraps or facials. You should take a water bottle with you that is NOT glass. You need to stay hydrated and there are plenty of water coolers. Lotions, soaps, shampoo, conditioner and blow dryers are provided for your use. You should also plan to leave a gratuity. There is a tea room that you can access for an additional fee. Also, there is a small Korean café attached. The food was delicious and traditional Korean.
You should also plan your visit so that you have plenty of time to soak and use the FIR rooms. I would recommend 11/2 to 2 hours before your scheduled appointment.Written January 14, 2019
- Hubs and I were in town for the season opening run and we really enjoyed the local talent while living the comfort of improved seating since our last theater visit. The Sunday afternoon show was just right for us. Give it a go!Written November 6, 2018
- Friday nights at the Fan Club are great! The small but never over-crowded Sports bar has a middle age and older crowd with wonderful Karoake by Eddie and Kim. It is good clean entertainment every time. The servers are so friendly and although it's not super fast, it never disappoints. The food and drinks are always on point. We even asked to reserve some tables for a birthday party and they were happy to accommodate us with short notice. We love this quaint neighborhood spot!Written February 5, 2018
- I came here to see a movie in the afternoon and enjoyed my experience. The staff were friendly and provided fast service. The seating was comfortable and the theater was clean.Written May 17, 2020
- Get extra special attention from these ladies. A standing bar can be used for those who like little feet walking across your back and legs. Small heated pebbles can be used along your spine to nice effect. Price is $50 for one hour. Demonstrate a willingness to provide a tip and be rewarded with extra service. ;)Written March 29, 2016
- Ask for the 'young lady' and you will be given a lady in her mid-30's. But she will be younger and probably more attractive to have as a masseuse than the other older ladies. Price is $50/hr. Nice hot oil and hot towel service. Tips are well deserved.Written March 29, 2016
- This is a bit more upscale interior and furnishings, but the lady seemed unable to respond to requests for lighter touch or more specific rubbing. Pretty much expected a heavy tip for moderately attentive massage.Written March 29, 2016
Frequently Asked Questions about Lakewood
- The best outdoor activities in Lakewood according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all outdoor activities in Lakewood on Tripadvisor
Lakewood Attractions Information
|Local Time||Monday 2:04 PM|