Nature & Wildlife Areas • Parks
Top Attractions in Kirkland
What travelers are saying
- This is a great place to bird watch and take a nice walk! The flora and fauna is gorgeous and you see turtles, birds, and beautiful native plants.Written August 28, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- All the parks in Kirkland are beautifully maintained and well used. Good number of benches for some great people watching.Written July 17, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I enjoyed the Board walk on Lake Washington in Juanita Beach park on a Windy but Sunny day in scenic surroundings. Not to be missed. A play area for Children is an added attraction.Written January 5, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is such a great little walking and biking trail. That being said, little certainly isn't the most apt word, as you can easily stroll for a few hours and get a sizeable, nearly 15 mile hike going from end to end and back again. We had a wonderful time walking about half of it and back, and I would highly recommend doing so if you have a couple of hours on a nice day.Written June 8, 2021
- This is a wonderful park. The beach is clean, well-kept, and beautiful, and the forest is extremely fun. The only drawback is that it gets crowded fast, and there is little to no parking (get ready to park on the roadside).Written July 2, 2021
- The KCLS is an excellent example of government working correctly. In particular to the Kirkland branch is always staffed with highly quality attendees willing to help. Thank you.Written February 20, 2020
- This really is one of the best little beaches you can find. We went on the record-breaking heat wave weekend (along with every other human being within 20 miles, it felt like), and just sat in the shade to cool off. It's remarkably clean, nice, and spacious (when there aren't a million people there).Written July 2, 2021
- Many times I have riden in this park whose only flaw is that if your horse is acting up and you have trouble stopping him ( yes, this happened) you could run out of trail and hit a busy street ( that did not- but it occurred to me at break neck speed that this could be a problem. Its nice to walk and close to downtown Kirkland with all of its charms. As a rider, I am not happy if people are not controlling their dogs, and Iknow some walkers are not entranced with horse manure- but somehow we all get along.Written October 16, 2019
- This could be an amazing, lovely park. And, to its credit, it absolutely is on its own merit; it's clean, it's in a nice location, and other reviewers have already detailed the amenities and activities. The one trouble with it is that it is a fairly small park and it gets REALLY crowded. At a park with slim parking and limited space, this can creep quickly into enough of an inconvenience that it can make a less than perfect experience.Written August 16, 2021
- neat venu to see concerts and life performances. good compfy seats, great views, close to east side.Written September 26, 2022
- Would never have found this place without our son taking us, the location means that it’s not going to get much traffic. The ambience is relaxed, and dare I say, cultured. Good place for couples or friends to have a conversation. Sports on the tv. The beers we tried 3, were all good. Loved it.Written August 26, 2018
- Five of us brought lunch in with us on a Sunday and had beers. Location in downtown Kirkland.
AMBIENCE: 3.5. Purely urban setting, sitting among concrete, steel, and wood, either within the glass-enclosed interior or outside. View between buildings toward the western sky. Pleasant.
SERVICE: 4.5. One server. His recommendations were very good, and he was constantly busy keeping the place clean by clearing tables and emptying the trash bins.
BEERS: 4.0. Had a 4-beer sampler. Beers actually on tap were not consistent with those listed on the website, so had to swap out two. All were fine, and I was especially happy that a pilsner was available.Written June 7, 2022
- We just dropped in to look at the art displays, which were all unique and interesting, but most importantly, were all local! It's a great spot to drop by and leave a donation. Parking is street-side only, so keep that in mind.Written April 9, 2021
- This is a lovely little gallery which, as most other reviewers have noted, features local artists. It's very easy to stop in and look through, and I would definitely encourage you to donate or make a purchase if it's within your means. A very nice little place.Written April 20, 2021
- I was surprised at how rambling the trails in this park really are. You can wander in them for quite a long time, and it's a very comfortable atmosphere. Lots of parking at various entrances. Great for an afternoon hike in the woods.Written August 23, 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Kirkland
Kirkland Attractions Information
|Local Time||Saturday 11:39 PM|