- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
6 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- In just a short drive you find yourself along a bright blue-green river fed by melting snow from the nearby mountains. Camping, kayaking and rafting are easily enjoyed at various points.Written May 28, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Easily accessible hike right off HWY 2. Steep climb-900 feet in 1 mile-brings you to lookout. Good views, not great. We saw plenty of families on this hike. Overall, this was a very good hike.Written August 7, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was the perfect introduction to whitewater rafting! Blair and Josh and Thomas taught us the basics, precisely and clearly, with practice before we took off down the river. This was all new to me, and I'm not strong and definitely not well coordinated, but our guides were super gentle when I made mistakes. At one point, I climbed a large boulder to jump in the river (voluntary activity). Climbing was a challenging new experience, but, again, Blair coached me through it instead of telling me I couldn't or giving me too much help. The river afforded us plenty of postcard views, both calm waters and rapids, thrilling but never scary. Because the guides were good at their job, I felt safe and was able to enjoy the adventure.
I'm definitely going again next year.
Wear croakies and lots of sunscreen. Take a water bottle.
Leave everything else behind.
And, shout out to Will!Written July 30, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Family of 4, first time on ATV's and we had an amazing Sunday afternoon, Mitch was excellent, my one and only very small complaint was the picnic, we would have been happy with cheese and ham sandwiches and chips, but we got turkey and cramberry on croissantsWritten July 31, 2021