- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
39 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 39
What travelers are saying
- I rated excellent because it served our needs beautifully. I was looking for something not too involved before we got to our hotel by the airport so we weren't just sitting in the hotel all afternoon waiting for our morning flight. We've been to zoo's and gardens and museums, but this was something we hadn't done. It's easy to get to, not far from the airport, and doesn't take a lot of time. The bonsai truly are magnificent. We probably took about an hour from parking to leaving. Doesn't cost anything, but they take donations. There is also a rhododendron garden that does cost but we didn't do that. This was just me and my teenage daughter and even she thought they were cool. Some of the trees are over 100 years old. I recommend.Written July 1, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I look forward to #BestHour every week! I like going in the early morning because the fun and positivity and cardio endorphins supercharge my day. The instructors really make the experience for me. Their friendly, upbeat attitudes propel me forward, challenging me to go one more and helping me modify as needed. I love #BestHour!Written April 7, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is such a charming walk and display area. This is a place to re charge. Bring your self plus, perhaps, paints or a camera.
This is a slightly hilly woodland garden with a variety of blooms and trees. In May, the blooms are spectacular.Written May 27, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Our daughter invited us to go to the park with her and her kids (4 fun grandchildren). It was a nice day so why not? This park is not exactly easy to find but your GPS will show the way. If you don't have a "Discover Pass" (WA State Parks Annual Pass) then the "day use" pass will be $10. It was not too crowded, we found a picnic table right away. The tide was out but over the time of our stay came back up to high water point. The kids dug in the sand and flew a kite -- good times.Written September 7, 2020
- The lines were long for not very many people. The snack shacks ran out of things. And locating places to sit was a chore..just be prepared read the website.and get that discounts.Written August 23, 2022
- We were there for the NW Age Group regional swimming tournament. Place was built for the 1990 Goodwill Games, so it seats like an arena. Lots of good seating.Written August 27, 2018
- We visited on a Saturday afternoon in August and found a stunning garden. Designed as a series of rooms, each garden seemed more enchanting than the one before it. The House Garden was an energetic explosion of color, while the Shade Garden invited one to sit and enjoy. The Woodland Garden was magical with ferns, towering firs and moss in lieu of grass. A shaded trail through the forest led to a fuschia garden as well as Cold Spring. The gardens were well tended - not a weed to be seen and nothing seemed out of place. We packed a picnic and made use of the tables in the House Garden. This garden is not to be missed.Written August 28, 2021
- This is an incredibly lovely wetlands park with a long stretch of boardwalks. The boardwalks are clean, well-maintained, and the park itself is a great stretch of wetlands and forest.Written June 2, 2020
- its small but enough to please the kiddos.fxghgjj ghjgjh gfhtfh rdgffg trhgfgh gfhdfg jkbgdfkjnkgf bjdkmjhdgkjnnvfesbgdfjbfdn hjfbjhdfbsjbfdkjbnfdkjWritten April 12, 2017
- Wonderful food selection. Indian was particularly good. and an amazing Mushroom display. Pies were perfect.Written May 29, 2019
- This is one of the local Malls, I don’t find the finer type shops here, but!... you’ll find Target for essentials,Dicks for sporting goods along Macy’s and Kohl’s for clothing. There are other Independent retailers and a small food court. If it’s food you want, the area is loaded with food options. This mall does have a decent theater to take the family too.Written December 28, 2017
- Professional theater IS better than most community theater. This one is outstanding. I have never attended a disappointing performance there.Written August 27, 2022
- When your hotel has their pool being renovated, this is a perfect place to go to get the kids their pool fix. The price is bit pricey for 2 hours of swim (if you get there exactly on open swim). But 2 hours goes by quickly and its perfect amount of time to spend in the pool. The slide was fun for all ages and the lazy river was nice relaxing time.Written March 25, 2019
- We have gone to this theater for years. If I had one complaint is that the popcorn doesn't always tastes fresh. However, we've never had any issues with staff or cleanliness. Occasionally when movies are sold out and are at peak theater times, things might get a little messy from people who weren't taught to clean up after themselves.
We love the barrier walls between rows. We ESPECIALLY enjoy being a member of their movie club. We get a free ticket every month, if for some reason we miss going during a month it rolls over. There are no ticket fees either when you purchase online either. During the time they were closed during pandemic, they didn't charge the monthly fee, and previously earned tickets were still available to use. I love that I can choose my seats prior to showing up at the theater.Written December 4, 2021
- Over the years I have tried plenty of “Foot Massage” at different cities from Bellevue to North Seattle, now here. The massage I got today was above average. The place is quiet enough in the morning with some distance loud chatting from employees on and off. Their front door makes loud noise whenever someone is in or out which is pretty annoying.
They primarily massage your feet for about 20 minutes (hense foot massage), then spent about 35 minutes massage your face, head, neck, shoulders, arms and back.
Unlike a massage in a single private room, you keep your clothes on and lay on a lowered bed (near other beds) and a sheet covers you while your feet are in warm water till its time to work on them. I feel quite relaxed afterwords. Very good value.Written February 16, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Federal Way
- The most popular things to do in Federal Way with kids according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all kid friendly things to do in Federal Way on Tripadvisor