Top Attractions in Everett
What travelers are saying
- This is a very fun Children's Museum. They have recently expanded it to add even more great activities for children from toddlers up to early preteen. Indoor and outdoor activities and a nice open space to either enjoy a lunch/snack that you bring or buy some simple food. The only minor downside to us is the parking. The lot next door is quite expensive, especially considering the admission ticket are pricey. I wish parking would be included or at least discounted. There are some free parking spaces, but you have to move your car every 90 minutes. It is clean but it would be nice to have hand sanitizer available. There are dispensers but most were empty.Written January 3, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was our first time visit to the arboretum in winter. What lovely displays, so much work has gone into it. Open 4-8 PM daily through Dec 31.Written December 5, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is great military museum. The museum covers mostly world war 2 and cold war military vehicles. Most are airplanes but there is a section for land vehicles, a small section for naval history as well and even a corner for animals. This museum is very well done. I highly recommend it.Written August 30, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a nice little beach right next to the ferry. Very fun to look for shells and watch the ferry boats come and go. Never really crowded either.Written March 15, 2022
- Wonderful art gallery and studio! They have a couple of featured artists and then a large section dedicated to young artists (grades 8-12) that was so amazing! Nice gift shop too.Written February 14, 2020
- This is a lovely park which affords gorgeous views. A nice spot for relaxation and photography of the area including Puget Sound.Written July 17, 2022
- If you have never seen a plan being built up close then you need to go! if you have never sat outside in a lawn chair or in your car and watched someone test fly huge jets YOU NEED TO GO! This place is soooooo much fun. We bring our granddaughter and have picnics watching them fly the jets in and out to test fly them (for free!)!!!! You will love it.Written March 15, 2022
- Always enjoyable, professional level productions. Our reason for stopping in Everett whenever we can.Written October 27, 2022
- This would be an EXCELLENT PARK if the city/police would just monitor the questionable activity a little.Written July 28, 2022
- Very good seats, except, We were 5 rows from the tennis court and, there were no cushions in our seats. For $103.00 per seat I think the seats could have been much more comfortable.Written February 11, 2020
- My sister and I travel the country to major league ballparks and decided to give a minor league park a try.
We loved the ballpark and the entire experience. Everyone we met at the park was friendly and helpful. There was plenty of activities and things to look at for children and adults alike.
The whole experience reminded us why we love baseball so much. If you love baseball or just an opportunity to get outside with your family- try this stadium.Written August 19, 2021
- Made a weekday visit to the island with my daughter. The day a was crystal clear and the mountains were visible all around the island. With the sounds of the river and the ducks it is an accessible get away. The trail itself was a bit rough in a few spots but very doable. One clarification was the park and rec end of the island does not allow dogs but the fish and game does- I believe that is the north end.Written November 7, 2019
- I was Impressed this little theater the seats were comfortable.
Everything you would want in a venue. I will be visiting again.Written February 13, 2020
- Nice place to walk around and just look at the boats. We stopped just because we were passing by and saw it. Glad we did.Written March 15, 2022
- Love this place! Always delicious beer and great outdoor seating. It’s definitely a “hidden gem” because even though it’s just off a main road it sits low and is not easily noticed. We love that you can bring your own food as they don’t serve any. Nice views of the water as well.Written August 15, 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Everett
Everett Attractions Information
|Local Time||Sunday 4:53 PM|