- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
55 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 55
What travelers are saying
- This is a great beach and park. There is a section of just before the beach that has a playground for children; also, there is a nice beach area that you can use or just take in the great view. Near the park trail/pathway to go for a long walk to the Ferry or other beach areas in Edmonds. This is an amazing place to spend the day, I highly recommend it.Written October 13, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We live nearby this magical place. Consider wearing gloves and bringing a trash bag to help keep it clean. Enjoy!Written December 13, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I have read Ricks guide books and used his audio tours for years. Recently with increased traveling I have purchased a few things from his site for my trips. I recently purchased his classic back door bag. I love it and its sturdiness and lightweight. After using only twice one of the outside pockets started to fray and the zipper was becoming loose and no longer able to close and secure the pocket. I sent pictures to customer service and they responded very quickly and without any fuss sent a new backpack. I thought that was excellent customer service and thanked them. I hope to sign up for a tour soon and “keep on traveling” thanks again. I would recommend this back pack highly and the service that I got was excellent!Written October 27, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I'm so glad that I looked outside Seattle for art museums! This, and several others, are well worth the drive. The Cascadia is a beautiful little museum full of work by excellent Northwest artists. There's no overbearing security, just a friendly volunteer who really knows the art. The museum store has a wonderful collection. The building also hosts a restaurant and a distillery.
I've done a lot of traveling and have been to many museums large and small. This is one of my favorites.Written October 2, 2021
- A great park - some plaques describing different things, some sculptures and a few benches. The paths are well placed and kept clean. The scenery of the area and watching the ferry is beautiful.Written September 8, 2021
- Truly a great place to co see the sunset. Google says the park hours are 7am-5pm but we found that it was really closing at dusk which means you can actually see the sunset!Written September 1, 2022
- The pier was a popular place for those fishing and crabbing. Based on their catches it looked to be a bountiful location.
We came for the views but unfortunately it wasn’t pet friendly. Pier was well maintained with some seating areas under construction. We enjoyed the relaxing setting by watching the boats and ferries pass by.Written November 15, 2022
- This was recommended by one of our employees to do as our summer outing. I will have to admit, I personally was not very excited about this event. Boy was I wrong! This was so much fun. We had rented the entire court for our company, and played for 1.5 hours. Everyone really enjoyed themselves, and I look forward to doing this again real soon.Written September 9, 2019
- Wonder full place for a pick nick and had no idea it was there,till our 2 local Rotary Chapter had a joint meetingWritten August 19, 2019
- This is an interesting opportunity to get to know the finer elements of craft distilleries. Kim and Brian are great hosts and very well versed.Written October 8, 2019
- This is our 3rd season of the Phoenix and every play is fabulous. The recent show known as “The Foreigner” was fabulous and so funny. The key role was perfectly selected and his work reminded me of a young Jerry Lewis. All shows have some sort of comedic theme.
Ample parking.Written June 19, 2018
- Beautiful Park on north side of Olympic View Drive, but it is totally neglected by Snohomish County Park System, who owns it. There are no maps at the entrance of the north side and the county's website shows only the trail adjacent to Olympic View Drive. If you venture in despite the lack of maps, it is rewarding with many loops, a tree house, rope swings, and remnants of the old railway.Written April 27, 2021
- This is a gallery for local artists. Some of the works are excellent, others not to my taste. After thought, will return to get one or two pieces..Written August 27, 2019
- Interesting beach for a Florida girl. There are some very unique statues just off the beach. Near the Kingston-Edmonds Ferry.Written October 19, 2019
- This Museum is housed in the old Carnegie Library and has rotating exhibits all the time. During Halloween they changed the downstairs into a haunted house. Next door in the log house is the Visitor Center. Street parking but a block north is a parking lot that is part of the police complex.Written June 22, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Edmonds
Edmonds Attractions Information
|Local Time||Tuesday 9:29 AM|