- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
10 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- What a beautiful place to spend time..
Went to collect some rocks for painting 🎨.. Lot's of areas for picnicking or a BBQ.. Great for families,couples, children.. Swim in the river or just relax.. Go on the trails..take your bike.. loved itWritten August 29, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a lovely area. There are campsites, restrooms, showers, picnic areas, a roped-off swimming area, a fishing pier. People go paddle boarding or boating. We were there on a Monday in late September, and it was not at all crowded.
I appreciated the disability parking right by the lake. There are accessible restrooms there - in good condition, with running water. There are nice wide walking paths along the lake shore. It wasn't clear to me if they would be good for wheelchairs, but they were fine for someone with a bit of walking difficulty.
Note that you need a "Discover Pass" to park here. We got our annual pass online, but you can buy it at the entrance.Written September 22, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My husband and I googled wine tasting near us and found Dolio! We are from the East side of the state visiting Oregon and friends in Battle Ground and we would definitely recommend Dolio!! The wine and the owners will not disappoint!! Rick and I learned so much and the wine was so exceptional we became wine club members!! Don’t take our words try it out for yourself!!
Sincerely, Rick and KimWritten March 23, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This place should be your first stop if you are going wine tasting! Michele is amazing and all of the wines I've had are wonderful. The historic property is a beautiful setting for a lovely relaxing wine sipping afternoon.Written March 23, 2017
- This place has a great vibe! In door and out door seating. Lots of events - music, painting, movies. Good wine and food. I really like the Riesling.Written July 16, 2017
- Excellent Spanish wines, tapas, and truly lovely people that genuinely care about your experience! It was live music and the local artists that drew me in and the friendly owner and knowledge staff that keeps me coming back. Nice menu of small plates and the food is awesome (decadent desserts, too). Wine tasting is very reasonable and delicious (highly recommend the Tempranillo)! Plus, I think they have AirBnB rooms above the tasting room so you never have to leave. Check it out!Written March 12, 2022
- This Mexican restaurant offers some specialty dishes that are just fantastic and a little bit of a change from the ordinary. They also are very courteous and helpful with attentive staff and a full bar to quench your thirst.Written July 9, 2018
- I went there on Wednesday night for karaoke with 10 people. walked in bar ,there was four people in the bar including the bartender and the KJ. started to sing the bartender /owner walks up to our destiny driver. He was told if your not buying anything you can't sing.. we have been there meny of times. We have never required to buy drinks to sing.this is the third time I've been in this bar and he's been very rude and disrespectful I will never go into this place again in.if you want to be treated rudely and disrespectful go to this establishment.Written February 28, 2019