- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
4 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- We stopped here on our way to Warm Springs from Lexington. It was an overcast and cloudy morning and the view to the East was somewhat obscured as we were hoping to see House Mountain - which we can see from our house in Lexington. It was still worth the stop.
On our trip home that afternoon - the skies cleared - and we stopped here for another look. Voila!!! We had a shadowy view of House Mountain way in the distance.
We didn't walk any of the trails - but that's next trip. There are no concessions nor could we see any facilities.Written August 7, 2022
- This is a gorgeous park for camping. The view is stunning, there are many lake front sites if you reserve long enough in advance as we did.
We discovered it last year by chance taking up a canceled spot with friends on Labor day, and returned this year the week before Memorial day. There is a significant difference between the place when in full capacity - obviously noise, crowd, and jet ski traffic on the lake.
Also seems to be in transition from privately operated to state owned - when we visited this year none of the Marina services were operating which forces you to drive back to the nearest WV store for necessities such as ice etc.
The facilities (shower, restrooms) were relatively clean (if you don't mind the crawlers, occasional mouse running across) but this was mainly for a lightly occupied camp, as mentioned above and indeed during the labor day weekend they were in much worst condition.
So if you are geared for self sufficiency and pick an off time this is one of the most beautiful sites in VA, with an unbeatable cost/benefit ratio for a tranquil and relaxing vacation.Written June 5, 2021
- We went here to bide time till lunch time. It's down the street from the Library and Court House. It looks like a quaint place. BUT - when you get inside - the Artwork and Crafts are anything but quaint. It's very High End - AND very reasonable considering the quality. This is a place that I'd go to to get my wife a special bracelet or some special earrings. Even if you just want to window shop - come here. BTW - it primed us for the Arts Show later on.Written July 17, 2022
- The hot stones and oils made this massage revitalizing. A nice, small spa with great atmosphere: music, lighting, etc.Written July 8, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Warm Springs
- The top attractions to visit in Warm Springs are: See all attractions in Warm Springs on Tripadvisor