Distilleries • Beer Tastings & Tours
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Food & Drink
19 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Very enjoyable tour of the distillery from a knowledgeable tour guide. The review request is a bit pushy.Written August 8, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Stopped in for a tasting while in the area glad we did. Not far off the beach parking onsite. Our server was friendly and knowledgeable about their products. Because of state laws very limited on amount can serve per person. We enjoyed very much and purchased to take home.
Would returnWritten June 3, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We visited this beautiful spot and can't wait to return next year! It had rained earlier, so we did not sit outside, but we want to be able to enjoy the beautiful patio area and fire pits next time. Our group enjoyed flights and a delicious meal of appetizers and sandwiches and my favorite was the New Realm Orange Crush, which I can't get at home in NY!Written August 9, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Was really suprised to come across such open space from the main road. Gorgeous old house and been renovated thoughtfully with good food trucks. However, is motivated by just the beer is other breweries with bigger more diverse selectionsWritten May 2, 2022
- My husband and I visited here during our trip to VA beach. The staff was very friendly, work their masks, had tables distanced appropriately and beer was good! Great experience!Written July 3, 2020
- Had lunch at Pungo Pizza today with my niece and the meat lovers pizza was so good! Thomas did a great job as our server! We were too full for dessert!Written April 2, 2021
- Great beer and great experience. Bartender was very helpful and knowledgeable about the beers. Place is small, cozy and very welcoming.Written March 8, 2021
- Stopped in for wine tasting while in the area. The winery is located in a strip mall but worth checking out. Friendly staff and some nice wine selections. Tasting fee waived if wine purchased. One of the owners was there nice and friendly.
Would returnWritten June 3, 2022
- This brewery is in a strip center but the interior has a good unique atmosphere that makes you want to stay. The variety of beer types and flavors was quite good and service was excellent.Written November 3, 2021
- I decided to visit today. I had breakfast from Gateaux Bakery plus I got Kish and Rosemary Bread. Then to Pendulum for Beef Short Ribs and Sausage. Porch Party had all their Jelly's and Salsas locally made with samples. Savour the Olive was well stocked. The vegetables looked good. I always enjoy this local favorite.Written April 1, 2017
- Ok, odd way to start a review but trust me on this, the bathrooms are super cool. Great beer, friendly employees. Small brewery honoring all first responders!Written October 8, 2020
- It's our tradition with small children. We went last week and got three baskets for the price of two! The berries were so ripe and plentiful, just waiting to be picked! When we arrived the parking lot was loaded with cars, and three school buses. No problem, they were able to accommodate everyone, and we practically had the patch to ourselves.
The kids especially enjoy the play area, which has many homemade items and is very cleverly done. See you next time!Written May 20, 2019
- Comfortable coach to some of Norfolk's finest local breweries - each had unique qualities which were greatly enjoyed by all! Recommend the 'flights' sampling of seasonal and popular brews for each which are most intoxicating :) Our host(s) were most excellent. informative and gracious. What are you waiting for?Written November 11, 2019
- This was so fun to go on the llama camping trip. We got to camp at the llama farm and hike with them with a really fun group and we got to eat much at a lovely wine yard. They were flexible to group interests all the little girls had so much fun!Written June 19, 2022
- came in for lunch after a local indoor track meet. the food and beer were delicious. just be patient the service was a little slow but allowed us to enjoy our beer and chat about the races.Written December 7, 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Virginia Beach
- These are the best places for groups seeking food & drink in Virginia Beach:See more food & drink for groups in Virginia Beach on Tripadvisor