- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 60
What travelers are saying
- My wife and I have passed by this several times, but always on our way back to our hotel. We actually looked at spending the day going to several historic homes, but they were mostly shut down so we decided to stop here. It really takes less than an hour as this is a small museum that does not have their own art collection from what I gathered. The exhibit was a treat as it was work from Maya Lin (designer of the Vietnam Memorial). This was focused around water. Soem of it fairly basic, wooden blocks simulating rolling waves, but I did appreciate some of the glasswork showing the Chesapeake and Delware Bay Ststems. Another wing held some work of artists in residence. One in paticular, Shirley Lu, was particularly impressive to both my wife and I. A small bookstore is located inside as well. No admissions fee, but donations are encouraged.Written July 2, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The wife and I frequent this mall at least 2 times a month. We walk we eat, she shops and I do occasionally. It is always clean and secure. They have the large box stores or JCPenney, Macy's, Dillard's etc. They have a nice selection of eateries in their food court and some in other locations. Plenty of free parking too.Written February 22, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- give yourself 3 hours or multiple days. its HUGE.. on the high end of prices, but most will haggle with you... take your time.. look thru everything, ask question like you know what you're talking about..NEVER go in there to sell and SAY " I Saw them on so and so for???) never a good idea. they are more than willing to work with you. just take your time.. have fun.. everyone isn't nice everywhere.. Haggle, Haggle,Haggle and HAVE FUNWritten July 15, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I've been going to this store for over 10 years, and have always been happy with their work - very professional. Every time I go in to get something framed, I love walking around looking at the paintings, and have even bought a few!!Written August 24, 2018
- I decided to visit today. I had breakfast from Gateaux Bakery plus I got Kish and Rosemary Bread. Then to Pendulum for Beef Short Ribs and Sausage. Porch Party had all their Jelly's and Salsas locally made with samples. Savour the Olive was well stocked. The vegetables looked good. I always enjoy this local favorite.Written April 1, 2017
- It's our tradition with small children. We went last week and got three baskets for the price of two! The berries were so ripe and plentiful, just waiting to be picked! When we arrived the parking lot was loaded with cars, and three school buses. No problem, they were able to accommodate everyone, and we practically had the patch to ourselves.
The kids especially enjoy the play area, which has many homemade items and is very cleverly done. See you next time!Written May 20, 2019
- One of the best shopping experiences!!! It’s a unique store with over 100 different independent vendors. Apparel Jewelry Furniture hand made items and art. It’s truly an experience and you can find many unique gifts. If you’re in Virgina Beach or just visiting it is a must see!!!Written November 11, 2022
- This 20,000 square foot, over 120 dealer place was amazing. They also have a large outdoor area. The main aisles were wide and clear and the booths were well organized. The only thing that I didn't care for was when I asked to look at something in one of the glassed in areas. The lady opened it, handed me what I wanted to look at and didn't back away at all. My husband and I wanted to discuss the piece but with her standing 2 feet away we didn't feel we could. It would have been nice if he had just stepped back a few feet but since she didn't we gave it back to her and continued shopping. This may just be a quirk we have but I'm sure others feel the same way. They really should back up a bit.
You can find holiday items, a jewelry and clock repair area, furniture, military, toys, roseville, fiestaware, McCoy, vintage jewelry, glassware, unique items, beachy new items, collectibles, china, vintage clothes, lighting, rustic, advertising, art and so much more. If you are in the area it's definitely worth stopping.Written April 2, 2020
- I've been to much bigger farmers markets, but this one had some great variety for its size, and we picked up some nice stuff to bring home as gifts & souvenirs (sure beats the usual bricabrac).Written June 6, 2021
- Very nice people run this & I'm sure it’s for a good cause. That being said, we have stopped a few times over the years, most recently this week, and never purchased a thing. Any items of interest are extremely overpriced; everything else seems to be rejects from your great-aunt’s yard sale.Written March 31, 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Virginia Beach
- These are the best places for kid-friendly shopping in Virginia Beach:See more shopping for kids in Virginia Beach on Tripadvisor