Things to Do in Kerikeri
COVID-19 Update:To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. More information can be found here.
Browse by Category
$97.81 per adult
Popular: Booked by 293 travelers!
$41.60 per adult
Popular: Booked by 139 travelers!
Top Attractions in Kerikeri
$71.55 per adult
Popular: Booked by 171 travelers!
Types of Things to Do in KerikeriShopping (16)Nature & Parks (15)Food & Drink (10)Outdoor Activities (9)Sights & Landmarks (7)Tours (6)Spas & Wellness (5)Museums (5)Fun & Games (3)Classes & Workshops (2)Boat Tours & Water Sports (1)Concerts & Shows (1)Transportation (1)
Frequently Asked Questions about Kerikeri
- 5.5-Hour Bay of Islands Small Group Shore Excursion Including Glow Worm Caves!
- Bay of Islands Highlights Tour - With Glow Worm Caves
- Private Shore Excursion: Full-Day Bay of Islands Tour
- Private Tour: Bay of Islands Tour with Wine Tasting
- Private Shore Excursion: Bay of Islands Tour with Wine Tasting
- Rainbow Falls
- The Parrot Place
- Manginangina Kauri Walk
- The Stone Store & Kemp House - Kerikeri Mission Station
- Makana Confections
What are the top attractions to visit in Kerikeri?
What are the best outdoor activities in Kerikeri?
What are the best day trips from Kerikeri?
The best day trips from Kerikeri according to Tripadvisor travelers are:
What are the most popular things to do in Kerikeri with kids?
The most popular things to do in Kerikeri with kids according to Tripadvisor travelers are: