Wineries & Vineyards • Castles
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- This was actually a gorgeous castle; huge with all sorts of nooks and crannies. We couldn't figure out why our tour/tasting time was an odd number but it turns out they send off tours every two minutes. That was a concern when we arrived but no worries; they carried it off perfectly. The place was very crowded but they figured out how to route everyone so you never felt mobbed. Bruno was our guide; he was just right. Professional, efficient, fun, fact filled and really worked with us to make the tasting memorable. Kudos to Bruno! The barrel tasting was unusual but quite cool. The charcuterie was the best we had out of all the wineries we visited and included wonderful cheeses and even figs. This was only the 2nd winery that offered us grapes to taste which is a great idea if it can be done. All in all a great experience!!!!Written November 20, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Well, we did not get the full tasting menu experience as we told that advanced (and week) reservation was required. At least we were offered to buy mini bottles instead (187 ml a bottle). Got Rose and Blanc. Both were pretty good, with Blanc being my strong preference. Staff was on average. Overall - I was expecting a bit more than what we got.Written November 26, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Located just next to the Oxbow Market.
So we good to enjoy the view along with some goo food and wine.Written March 31, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is like a mini-Faneuil Hall in Boston with food of all sorts, crafts and home grown items cogent to the area of Napa. Great coffee aroma emanates throughout the area too. Then walk outside and enjoy a walking tour of how the Riverbend viaduct is helping to quell flooding. There are signs throughout with great explanations. Quite an engineering feat to say the least!Written September 11, 2019
- Take a walk on the river path and break here. Well kept with shade. Right on Main St. Nice Napa River views. Next to Downtown Joes and across from Zuzu. Downtown Napa has plenty of parking so enjoy the view!Written September 16, 2020
- Our experience at Long Meadow Ranch was incredible. We booked the wine and food tasting. Ryan was very attentive, informative, funny, and treated us because it was our honeymoon. The food and wine were both amazing. We're still talking about it a month later! Great overall experience and very highly recommended if you're in the area! Thanks for the great experience Ryan!Written October 6, 2022
- One of the prettiest buildings in downtown, just lovely architecture and apparently a good place to see a concert.Written March 15, 2020
- We could see this interesting statue from a distance and then discovered while driving to breakfast how to access it. It weighs 6,000 pounds is 15 feet high excluding a six-foot base and is cast in bronze. Up close you can see all the detail of this statue. Worth the walk up the hill.Written July 31, 2022
- Had not planed this one but ran into it in downtown Napa. Lists the names of all who died. Place for reflectionWritten October 22, 2020
- What a fun place to visit! The miller (Tony) who gave us the tour was wonderful. Very knowledgeable and delighted that our husbands had engineering backgrounds and had lots of questions! We really enjoyed hearing the history and little snippets of interest (like where the term “milling around” came from!). And we were there on the weekend, so were able to see grain being ground. Glad we did this!Written October 16, 2022
- I love the cut-over between the valleys with all the curves , tree tunnels and scenic views. But I hate the idea of getting behind some pokey cautious driver that I can get stuck behind that does the route at 15 mph!Written April 14, 2022
- off the beaten path, take a breath of fresh air here. on your way out of town, but well worth it. cute treats and keep sakes hereWritten June 21, 2016
- I was here at the Louie Vermeil Classic and had a wonderful time. If there's a race in town it's worth the trip. Calistoga is full of good people who are welcoming and warm.Written September 16, 2015
- We visited the monastery and really enjoyed the grounds. So many beautiful flowers and interesting art pieces. Then we went into the shop and we found snacks, cookies, cards, books, honey and things made by hand.Written December 24, 2019
- Charming victorian house. We discovered this place while walking through town, we did not visit the place.Written September 11, 2016
Frequently Asked Questions about Napa Valley
- These are the best places for groups seeking sights & landmarks in Napa Valley:See more sights & landmarks for groups in Napa Valley on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly sights & landmarks in Napa Valley:See more budget-friendly sights & landmarks in Napa Valley on Tripadvisor