What travelers are saying
- Clean and quieter than other beaches on the island. Nice beach front cafe. Are doesn't have much night life but igs lovelyWritten October 22, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Fantastic place for walking - I spent ages exploring the trails. Nice wee cafe at the castle too. Need to be careful with some of map boards as the "you are here" marker isn't always in the right place : )Written July 4, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I got the ‘free’ safari bus from sa comba. You need to pay for your enterance getting on the bus - cash only. You then get dropped off in the car park and get on the safari train that takes you through the safari park. There was plenty to see and you get quite close to the animals - the no lies jump all over the train! There’s then a small part to walk around with a couple of lions, elephant and birds. There was a cafe and museum but these were both closed when I visited. The only downfall was the bus from Sa Comba - I was told by the driver that the return bus was at 12:15 and 3. I waited from 11:50 and although the bus came, it said it would be back in 20 minutes. When it came back he said he was only going to Cala Millor and Sa Comba was at 3! I got a taxi in the end (which was only 5euro but was annoyed that I’d wasted a good few hours when he could have just said in the first place!Written June 3, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We visited the water park whilst staying at the nearby Safari Park Hotel. As a family of 3 we had a really fun day, however the water park was much smaller than we expected! Only 2 slides (plus a couple more for toddlers) and one big pool. The swim up bar was good and plenty of sun loungers. The park was well maintained and it was great to be able to enjoy all inclusive drinks and food. The lunch was good. We would return, it was a fun day. Just don’t expect lots of slides and pools!Written August 13, 2023
- Nice walk for something different to do. Yes, kids (11 & 14) found it a bit hard going in the heat but there were a few shady spots to cool in and the cafe bar was great relief when we finally got to the top. We really liked the castle and views from the top. Just use your phone torch up the dark steps and you’ll be fine!Written August 22, 2023
- A very knowlegeable Lady runs this office, and speaks several languages. Offers a very good service and .advice. Everything that the Visitor/Tourists need to have and know in the area.Written April 22, 2018
- There was no formal booking service so we just turned up waited for a while- communication was poor there were two young girls (staff) standing around who only spoke Dutch.
The man that runs it is very abrupt although that wasn’t the main issue. There was no safety discussions, no equipment provided. We did not realise that the group we were in was for advanced riders. We had assumed that it would be a slow walk along the beach. My daughter almost fell off the horse a few times as they were galloping through some rough terrain.
Overall it is good value for money only 15 euros for 1.5 hours or you can pay 5 euro for pony ride if you have smaller children. We would not necessarily do it again with this company.
It was certainly an experience.Written October 29, 2021
- I Had an Aqua rituals facial with Victoria. It was a lovely experience and my skin looked and felt amazing afterwards. Victoria was very welcoming and made me feel relaxed. My husband also had a massage which he very much enjoyed. A lovely end to our holiday at Hipotels Mediterràneo. Thank you!Written October 24, 2023
- Very relaxed atmosphere. Perfect for after dinner Tequila Sunrise. Good priced drinks and friendly staff, I think Barman’s name was Arthur? Friendly dog roaming about is a bonus!Written October 14, 2023
- Decided to hire a couple of bikes and follow the red path that runs behind our hotel. It runs from Porto Cristo to Costa dels Pins about 17 km - 10 miles. There is a choice of bikes and we decided to choose a city bike as opposed to a mountain bike. The owner selected our bikes and adjusted it to suit our legs while sat on the seat. That was it off we go. We headed towards Cala Millor from Sa Coma. It has been a long time since we had been on a bike and what great fun it was. The red path is flat with the odd small gradient to climb but nothing nobody would struggle with. Cala Millor is less than 2 miles away. The path is separate from the main road and is perfect to take children on without the worry of them wandering into oncoming traffic. In no time we were at the bottom end of Cala Millor, a quick rest to admire the stunning beach. We decided to carry on as the journey there had taken less than 20 mins Cala Millor path runs right next to the beach with lots of bars and restaurants along its route. We stopped off at the top end of Cala Millor for a welcome drink and give the gluteus maximus a break from being squashed onto a 5” triangle of foam. Fully refreshed and off we carried on into Cala Bona. The red Path ran along the front of the Levente Hotel but unfortunately due to building works on the hotel and pedestrianisation of the road we had to take a detour. These works were due to finish by the Middle of May 2017 so the route should continue. The path takes you right though Cala Bona harbour where you can stop off and have a beer or a meal. We carried on through on our way to Costa dels Pins. The route goes behind more hotels the far end of Cala Bona before it goes into open countryside. Along the path there are lots of cul de sacs where you can take the bike and reach the beach and do a spot of sunbathing or swimming away from the crowds, but there aren’t many places to eat or drink after Cala Bona. The red path suddenly stops at Ave de Pinar and you have to go onto the road which may put some people off. We carried on a bit further before the old gluteus maximus was indicating that it had had enough of being squashed and we decided to turn around and head back via various pit stops for a drink and revive old gluteus. When we arrived back we had been out for 5 hours but the bike hire shop was shut so we locked the bikes up and put the key through the door. Great fun. Don’t worry about getting a puncture as most of the bike hire owners have an agreement to fix or repair each other’s bike if necessary but if not ring the number on the map given and they will come to your rescue. Brilliant and less than 10 euro pp. If you think your rear end can withstand a full day in the saddle you don’t have to return the bikes till late into the evening but better check first. And yes we walked a bit like John Wayne for a bit but it soon was forgotten after another beer.Written June 10, 2017
- To share my experience is simple: In German wie call these shop "Ramschladen". Translated into English , this means that the business offers you bad goods.Der jewelry is mass produced, the braclets equally broken. The staff are rude. The ladies are quite unfriendly. Sorry, saving your money is better than these stuff. Otherwise have a good drink - it makes your happier than buying bad bracelets and clothes.Written July 29, 2015
- Gosh our personal experience wasn’t a good one and it was disappointing because we have visited many areas of Majorca and always found bars and restaurants very friendly and welcoming. Called in for a nightcap on first night & wished we hadn’t. Staff are sullen, rude and glare at you from behind the bar.Written June 29, 2023
- had a tour this afternoon with my husband and twins aged 11 - we all really enjoyed the session. We picked the 30 minutes as the kids hadn’t tried before but they found it really easy to pick up and loved it. The scenery was fab along the beach and the little forest run too. Really recommend this!Written July 20, 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Sa Coma
- The best outdoor activities in Sa Coma according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all outdoor activities in Sa Coma on Tripadvisor
Sa Coma Attractions Information
|Tuesday 4:29 AM|