Top Attractions in Cala Ratjada
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travelers are saying
- Dream beach!!! Water was clear and amazing color! We spend the day there during our visit and was one the most nice beaches we visited !Written June 5, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Small and this way cosy beach. Clear water, not many people. Bring a swimming glass as there are nice fishes just 20-30 meters from shore.Written May 26, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We took the route through the forest which takes about 30 min from the centre of Cala Ratjada. Try to get there at the time of sunset. Excellent views over the cliffs and sea.Written August 30, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lovely little beach although It must get packed in high season. Clear water and lots of facilities. A really pleasant walk on the front takes you to the heart of the resort with numerous refreshment optionsWritten October 9, 2021
- I climbed the hill together with my 14 years old daughter. It took us about 40-50 min one way (with 3-4 stops for rest and photos). The route is properly marked so follow the paint spots on rocks. Some parts can be a bit challenging so take breaks when you are out of breath. The worst bit is walking through sand on Agulla beach. Unbelievable views and excellent photo opportunities when you get there. Be warned that the the route is steeper if you come from Cala Mesquida (better walk around the hill towards Agulla and climb from there).Written August 30, 2021
- Beautiful setting beautiful house and such views, well worth a few hours of your time. Pack a picnic and chill out in the grounds as we did while enjoying the atmosphere and views.Written May 10, 2018
- The tour was fantastic, also the tour guides gave us a good instruction before the start. All in all, very nice!Written August 7, 2022
- + Boat Coast Trip +
Highy recomandable. Perfect Tour with a great boat, cliff jumping, swimming, free diving and a very relaxed and funny guide!
Fair prices! The tour tooks an hour longer than it was planned.
Always my pleasure!Written August 1, 2022
- Thomas was a brilliant guide of the city (for XL Tour) recommending bars and places to eat, knowledgable on local events, history and geography and very friendly. Fluent English speaker (originally from Germany) and a great instructor for us (both second time Segway riders). The views from the lighthouse are amazing (and certainly one of the easier and quicker ways to get there!). Good value for money. Great test course as well to be able to refresh our memories and try out some different ‘obstacles’ as well. Would recommend doing at the start of your trip (but we did at the end of ours and still thoroughly enjoyed).Written September 24, 2019
- This was a really fun few hours out exploring the beautiful Mallorcan landscape with well-timed breaks to stop and admire the views and hear a little bit about the area from our fab funny guide. We were made to feel really welcome despite being the only non-Germans in the group, with both German and English explanations at each stop. We felt really safe the whole time and received a full briefing beforehand. Definitely recommend! Remember to bring sunglasses to cover your eyes as it gets quite dusty.Written June 14, 2022
- We went back with friends and had a very enjoyable evening. The place was busy and at times this had an effect on the swiftness of service.Written May 28, 2019
- This is a really great place to get a fish massage. The staff is very welcoming and nice. They speak german and English for sure. Definitely I will go back here another time at leastWritten September 3, 2019
- Ballooning as the sunset was a truly magical experience. Communication beforehand was excellent and the meeting point was easy to find. Jordi and his team were brilliant - thoroughly recommend this to anyone who’s ever wanted to ride in a hot air balloon.Written May 18, 2022
- This is a lovely little town full of nice returants. We got a boat from SA Coma. There is a lovely walk arou d the coast full of artWritten July 9, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Cala Ratjada
- The best outdoor activities in Cala Ratjada according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all outdoor activities in Cala Ratjada on Tripadvisor