Top Attractions in Frigiliana
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travelers are saying
- Very nice town to visit, Mediterranean style, with a good view and very nice spots to shoot. I recommend it.Written August 31, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- well worth the journey to see this view. I walked, I saw people cycling, running, driving to get here.
Well worth it.Written September 25, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Really quaint and exceptionally well kept like everything in the town . Nice on the outside and really quite and calm within. Recommended.Written July 3, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The climb up to the top can be tiring but it is certainly worth it when you get there and you will be rewarded with great views towards the coast. The climb up is mostly on made paths but the last stretch is unmade so wear some suitable shoes/trainers - I would not recommend wearing flip-flops!Written June 2, 2022
- Went here with our guide in frigiliana. Plenty of the history of frigiliana and well worth a visit when you are there.Written May 13, 2020
- Loved it, very interesting pictorial representations of the history of Frigiliana. Top tip: they're in Spanish (of course) but can be easily translated using the picture function of Google translate, if you don't speak Spanish or have trouble.Written September 29, 2022
- This building dominates the main central area of Frigiliana as it is set on higher ground and is imposing, in it's own right, due to it's size compared to others in the town.
It is a sugar cane factory, with some history behind it, that is open to visitors occasionally but not when we were in town.Written June 2, 2022
- Frigiliana is only 8 kilometers away from Nerja and it offers a quiet different atmosphere, similar to the one of the white spanish villages. It is better to visit it in the morning.Written August 27, 2022
- This is a really tremendous walk from frigiliana, a little strenuous at times but not too bad and you are rewarded with stunning scenery.Written May 15, 2020
- A very interesting way of finding out a little bit about frigiliana. Just place your euros in and enjoy.Written May 18, 2020
- Very nice spot of this white town. I could easily define it as the heart of the town. Visit the church and explore the surroundings! A true gem!Written August 18, 2021
- Such a beautiful shop in character building with friendly owner.
I bought some pottery bowls which i love, would have bought more but went back & it had closed for the afternoon. Much nicer than anything we saw in the market.
If you like tasteful art, pottery, antiques & rugs etc please visit this wonderful shop.
Owner spoke english & was so helpful.Written October 26, 2019
- If you know the right questions to ask - you will get the answers you seek. They were very informative on specific inquiries but short on suggestions. We suspect they are very well informed on suppliers that support them but are less well informed on anything outside that sphere. Specifically, we asked for information on the Nerja International Club but came up short. (since then we went on-line and found everything we were looking for )Written February 14, 2019
- This small chapel is tucked well away from the town centre and so I'm sure it is missed by the vast majority who visit Frigiliana. When we visited it was closed and, looking at other reviews, it seems that it is closed more than it is open.
The outside appearance fits in with the look of the rest of Frigiliana; whitewashed, very neat and compact.Written June 2, 2022
- Very beautifull hidden place, there are signs with the plants so one can read about them, there is plenty of shadow, so it is nkce to wall arlund on a sunny day.Written July 27, 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Frigiliana
- The best day trips from Frigiliana according to Tripadvisor travelers are:
- Nerja (Pueblo) + Frigiliana & El Acebuchal - Semi-Private
- Frigiliana and Nerja Tour Direct from Malaga
- Frigiliana Small-Group Hike and Wine Tasting Tour from Malaga
- Frigiliana and Nerja Tour from Costa del Sol
- Semi-private Tour to Frigiliana and The Lost Village with lunch included
- The most popular things to do in Frigiliana with kids according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all kid friendly things to do in Frigiliana on Tripadvisor
Frigiliana Attractions Information
|Local Time||Thursday 4:11 AM|