- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
10 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- Donut Falls Hike is located in the beautiful Big Cottonwood Canyon. Hiking from the road it is approximately a 3.5 mile round trip hike. It is great hike for all ages. Our multigenerational family group enjoyed the snowy, icy, muddy trail through the majestic forested countryside. I would definitely recommend waterproof shoes, as the last part of the hike into the falls is in a stream! We were rewarded with great views, memories, and great photographs!Written October 17, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- So I have used the hiking trail that radiate out from this trailhead at least 300 times as it is only 10 minutes from my home. There are some great hikes you can take. The one I favor take you up about 4 miles to a City Creek canyon overlook and for the more adventurous there a number of hikes that you can take from the overlook that can take you down to City Creek or north to Dude Peak or south to the Bonneville shoreline trail. In all the times I have hiked this trail (and I have hiked this trail over Dude Peak and bush hiked over to and down the Muller Park trail.) I have only come across two rattlesnakes on the Wild Rose side. I was told it is too day for them to really populate the area. So this is a definite recommend. If you are looking for a place for the kids there is a playground and numerous pick nick tables as well as a covered area for parties.Written October 9, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Cruising to the airport, give yourself some extra time and get off on The Redwood exit. I saw the sign for this place and could not get over soon enough, so I had to go to the next exit and circle back. On the way to the airport I suggest staying in the right lane and watch for the sign that says "Get off at this exit". The first thing you see is a gas station but turn right and just keep going and it is on the right.
I only had time to duck in and grab a couple of boxes of chocolates and then I had to get to the airport.
I had to forgo the tour, but it looked and smelled wonderful inside. The service was outstanding and give yourself more time than I had. Next time we are in Salt Lake City, we will be sure to stop. You should too!Written June 10, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I told my wife that the horses we would see and photograph are wild and they could be doing nothing but grazing. (Not great for photographing) One never knows! We were more than pleasantly surprised when we immediately came across a large herd at a watering hole where they were very active including several fights. Up in the air on their hind feet, teeth showing, biting, kicking and running! Many foals were following their mothers around. It was an incredible site to see and photograph.
A special thanks goes to Rob for his knowledge on finding the horses and his expertise in setting up with great morning light to get the best possible images.
I highly recommend Rob's Wildlife Tours. You won't be disappointed!Written May 20, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- It is a beautiful course on the east side of the valley. The only negative is that a few of the holes are pretty close to the houses and the course has signs saying that you can't use a driver even though it is well over 350 yards.Written October 19, 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- My family visited Park City for the first time. We are also brand new to skiing. James with RideUtah skied with us for 3 days and had my son skiing on a black slope by the 3rd day. His prices are 1/2 the price compared to what Park City charges. We also rented skis from him for the week.Written March 24, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We had our 12 year old son's birthday party here and it was perfect. The kids played and I hung out upstairs on a couch. The kids ate pizza and were having so much fun we extended the party by an hour. Great facility and the staff was so helpful. Totally recommend.Written November 16, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.