- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
29 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- We had a wonderful time at the Luminaria Christmas light show. The staff was very friendly. The lights were beautifully themed out. It is a very extensive light show so make sure you wear good walking shoes. The lights are magical and our favorite was the Jesus garden where they have massive sculptures of Jesus as they tell His story. They also had a fire and ice light show which happens every 30 mins I believe and that was really cool as well. All in all we had a great time. Just dress warm and wear good shoes and you'll have a wonderful time!Written January 17, 2023
- Whist visiting my boyfriend in Utah, we visited the museum at Thanksgiving Point and were blown away by just how many Dinos there were. We loved the walk through time, starting at the beginning of life all the way until modern man, with real surprises around every corner.
It was awesome seeing dinosaur bones positioned into real-to-life positions, walking through and underneath them in some instances - and it was great getting hands on with some of the exhibits .
The gift shop was a little pricey, but had a really great range of items.Written June 13, 2022
- What an amazing place for children of all ages and for adults too! Two thumbs up on everything! We had so much fun. There was something for everyone. My toddler loved the rope maze and slides. My 12 year-old loved the wind area. They both loved the life size piano. It was an awesome place to spend four hours just touching, seeing and doing everything. Don’t forget to stop over at the souvenir shop before heading out.
Things to consider, things to touch are not sanitized as often. Bring your own wipes and sanitizer things before your kids touch them. Bring water with you. Be prepared to dig into your imagination. It is so much fun!!!Written July 17, 2021
- This is a small museum but we really enjoyed it. We were the only ones there for a while and the kids really enjoyed the different exhibits.Written March 17, 2020
- We went in October and luckily were able to see all the scarecrows being put up before our trip ended. The gardens themselves are nice. Enough space to walk around and enjoy, but not overly huge grounds.Written August 1, 2022
- I haven’t been to a Nike outlet for a while. We used to go all the time. They seem to have some good deals. Limited selection of some things, but overall not bad.Written June 30, 2020
- Our first tour here was in 2016 and we returned for an update recently. Holdman Studios now offer additional experiences with glass blowing and stained glass in addition to the tour. Our tour was $30 for up to 10 people and lasted about 30 minutes or so. We continue to be amazed by the talented designers and crafts people working there. Next time we might do one of the experiences.Written November 8, 2020
- It was Sunday so they were closed but it was fun to drive by and see the building. It was used in the filming of "Footloose".Written February 7, 2020
- Wow! If you have kids (any age), this is the place to take them! There is so much to do and see! A lot of time is spent in getting this place set up every year. It is well worth it.Written October 7, 2020
- This is such a fun place for kids. Fun exhibits and interactive games. The butterflies are great. I would go back. Unless you have the annual pass it is pricy.Written November 8, 2020
- This is a nice walk, in a quiet area. Make sure to bring a lunch with you, and water. Can get hot in the afternoonWritten September 17, 2018
- Our first time at this theater and in luxury seating. Will definitely do that again. Not cheap but very relaxing. They bring your order to your chair . WOW!!Written February 9, 2020
- Hunting and sports good store, has a large variety of outdoors equipment and gadgets. Even if you are not shopping it is a nice place to see the outdoor displays and stuffed animals.Written March 8, 2020
- My massage from Soni was so great. She made me feel very comfortable and I was pain free after. I'll definitely be coming back!Written March 20, 2019
- Looooong fairways, elevated greens, lots of water. Good condition... Always people working , nice clubhouse and rounds seem to move pretty quickly.Written September 15, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Lehi
Lehi Attractions Information
|Local Time||Monday 3:03 PM|