- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
67 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 67
What travelers are saying
- This was our first visit and we will be back!!! The food was yummy and the drinks were awesome!!
See ya next time!!!Written September 6, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a fantastic and unique park! Highly recommend! Plan for 1-2 hours, and bring scooters/bikes. I wouldn’t stay too long after sundown but the evening is great in summer. Some areas are well lit and others not lit at all, once it’s dark.Written August 2, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lots of shopping - needs misters to cool it down in the summer. we got what we went there for. Fun !Written July 25, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Attended the first game of the season and lots has changed. They now serve Southside BBQ and Chick-fil-a at the stadium! Wednesdays are $1 hot dogs and sodas, too. Great family fun.Written September 7, 2022
- Very busy park, lots to do we played at both joanna land playground and virg. Rabb playgrounds. Lots of people, lots of kids overall very clean park, kids had a great time.Written January 7, 2022
- Went shortly after noon on Friday, so wasn't too crowded...park seems pretty large but did have more lines for the tube rides later in the afternoon. They need a pad at the bottom of the frog slide as the 4 and 6 year old hurt there knees. They liked the slides at the train as it has pads there.
There is a section left of the entrance gate that is for teens/adults with a bigger tubes and a cliff for climbing and diving into deeper pool.
We brought in water and sandwiches for lunch but did pay $4 for some ice cream and snow cones afterwards.Written June 12, 2021
- You have to go to the new location to see the bats. Park at the Allen Boots lot and walk north on the frontage road past the last store. You will not be disappointed.Written August 21, 2021
- Perhaps my favorite part of this park was that for each branch of the US Armed Forces, the playground matched! So there was an Air Force cutout where you could put your face for a photo, and a plane your kid could play on, etc. Lovely place,Written February 27, 2022
- Beautiful Church. Friendly people. Great community in the city of Round Rock. Very nice Church to visit.Written May 9, 2022
- Under construction, but still nice. It's going to be a lot better when the new sidewalks are completed.Written February 27, 2022
- It is always nice to visit, there are activities for teens and children. every pue there is helpful and nice.Written August 4, 2022
- I always enjoy stopping by here to get a little cooling down on a warm summer's day. I have never been disappointed in the selection or the servise providedWritten July 24, 2019
- The Round Rock Museum contains fascinating local history. Many of us drive by it each day, but don't know what it contains. The guides have lots of great information to share. Generally, it's only open on Saturdays but you can call them and they will open it for you. Funding is needed to preserve this historic site.Written February 12, 2020
- Easy access and good views to watch any game. Friday night lights watching the Football team is the best and has great crowds. Everyone is friendly and kids are fun and entertaining.Written July 18, 2018
- not that I am into skating neither the board or roller kind...but Quincy and I happened upon this place as it is the trailhead for the Turtle Creek Trail. First about the rec center and adjacent park. When I say park I mean skate park and this is a nice one with several concrete ramps for tricks highlighted by a huge concrete dome in the center. Looks challenging enough if you are into that stuff, the rec center although we didn't go in was huge. From the skate park the Turtle Creek Trail runs about 3/4 of a mile along you guessed it Turtle Creek. Although not much of a stream on this day all signs such as brush pinned against trees suggest that this one can become quite a torrent during rain events. the creek also ran through a shallow canyon which had some somewhat picturesque spots given that it is located in a large city. We will go back again when in a time crunch like today or when it is cold like today.Written November 22, 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Round Rock
Round Rock Attractions Information
|Number of Reviews||2,149|
|Number of Photos||579|
|Local Time||Friday 6:21 PM|