- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
31 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 31
What travelers are saying
- It was cute and small for a lighthouse. Well kept. The hours kept for the museum were different and slightly confusing. So we did not get to go in the keepers house while we were thereWritten August 3, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Go around 7-8am and you will have some fun catching great fish right off the pier! There are shaded areas with benches to sit and you can see the pirate ship show come and go as well. The store staff is friendly and food and drinks are available. They have live bait when the flag is up otherwise it is frozen bait.
Passes are good until 5am the next day so if you walk in at 4:45am from the previous day then you’re good to go again! 24 hour passes! Very Clean restrooms as well and fishing passes are fair price!Written July 25, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Many vendors selling an array of items. Baked goods, jewelry, antique items and colorful Mexican pottery. Would go again next year!Written March 6, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This small museum has some interesting information about the area. Displays are well laid out and the boards are easy to read. If you like to learn about the area you are visiting, this museum is it. Tells about the beginning of the settlement of the area, wars that accords and the importance of the location to those wars and of trade. It is two levels, does have an elevator.Written January 17, 2022
- An awesome pirate experience! Aarg! 8 year old son loves it and beautiful views for mom and dad!!!!!Written August 10, 2022
- The couples massage was amazing!! The best services and friendly relaxing environment. It's all in one, hair, nails, and massage therapy.Written May 27, 2022
- We went during off season with a small group, we spent a lot of time seeing dolphins! Do the eco tour- you get to pet and see lots of sea life AND see dolphins. They know where they swim and you will definitely see them up close. They’re a small company, and very casual. The driver of the boat even let a couple people visit with him up in the deck while we sailed. The kids loved the sea creatures in the tank more than the ride. There are indoor tables and benches, upper and lower decks. My small children loved the indoor tables with windows, very little sea sickness and movement in the center there.Written May 20, 2022
- It was a nice little area to walk around and explore before lunch. They kept the grounds wee maintained with restrooms in the lighthouse area which was a life saver. It’s worth checking out if you need to kill some time or was to take some pictures.Written July 9, 2021
- Had a fantastic time! Cpt Gencho got us on fish right away and kept us on fish. We caught our limit and had a great time. He’s got a great blend of fun and education; teaching you how to catch as much as making sure you catch and having fun doing it. Would highly recommend and will definitely book again!Written April 2, 2022
- Captain Gary was insightful, personable,& patient he made our fishing trip one we will never forget.Written May 15, 2021
- We had a great time with Captain Reuben yesterday! He is very accommodating. He came prepared for the weather and put a canopy up to help shield us from the rain while sailing. When the rain passed we had a very nice stop along a beach area where he grilled out an amazing meal while we explored the beach area. We closed the night watching fireworks from the catamaran. Then we sailed back across the bay to port. This was a very relaxing trip.Written July 10, 2021
- This small shop has big selections. Tracy has excellent taste in fashion. My wife enjoyed all the necklaces, scarves, and Consuela bags much to the dismay of my wallet. But what the heck we were on vacation.Written January 16, 2020
- Bob was a great guide. He took me and my 3 girls ages 11,15,16 all rookies and put us on the fish. He taught, rigged, guided and gave us a great experience. Came home with lots of fish in the cooler. Bob knows the bay and where the fish were on our outing! He gets my thumbs up 👍🏻Written March 16, 2018
- It was a great time walking downtown and learning a little of Port Isabel's long history with gangsters, ghosts, and even a sea monster. They utilize a clever audio/visual device to help relate the different stories about the area. It's also dog friendly. Def worth giving it a go.Written October 18, 2021
- Been having problems with my shoulder and neck so I thought I'd see if the massage therapist could help. Jennifer did a wonderful job. She listened to my issue and focused on that. I'll need a few more sessions to get the issue worked out, so I'll be back.Written September 6, 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Port Isabel