National Parks • Nature & Wildlife Areas
Top Attractions in Plano
What travelers are saying
- Went there on a sunny summer afternoon. Loved the nature, better than breathing artificial air in the malls and restaurants.
I would have loved bike around there. But no rental bikes available there … so a bit disappointed.Written September 17, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Beautiful place to go for walk on trails and fun to be around lake . Family friendly place .My son Loved to go around this trail .Written December 20, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a nice area to wander and pass some time. The area has some cute shops and plenty of restaurants as well as a little music pavilion. We enjoyed a couple of hours just wandering.Written June 6, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I attended a production in Dec 2021 with a group of friends. BLOWN AWAY. So professional and so emotional. From the contemporary Christmas songs and scenes to the stunning birth of the Savior. Watching the 3 kings and their entourage, to all the live animals and the Heavenly Host flying through the air was nearly two hours of non-stop performance. I've been to Hollywood, Broadway, Radio City Music Hall, and Prestonwood is a great as anything I've witnessed in those performance venues.
We will go back next year and take as many others as we can to witness the extravaganza!Written January 30, 2022
- This is located downtown very near the dart rail stop. While waiting on our train we wondered by. It’s free to get in and presents the history of the local railroads of the area. It certainly worth checking out when you are downtown.Written February 22, 2020
- We thought it a bit pricey and, as grandparents, we also had to pay admission. (We were able to give him our tokens though for some of the projects you can make.) However, there were lots of things to do and my grandson loved it. I would advise taking kids 4 and over though. He was 3 when we went and that was a bit young to do a lot of things.Written February 11, 2020
- My husband and I really like the Texas pool. We love that it is a saline pool as opposed to chlorine. Multiple lifeguards for kids. It is not as large as other public pools so it's rarely crowded. Many places 2 Lounge, cookout, shade. We love that it is a non-profit and that it was saved from Demolition.Written July 26, 2019
- So much fun to be had here for little ones. On holiday weekend cousins fro. 2 to 6 from all over the country got together for playtime. Great place to run off lots of energy. You do need to monitor your kids, but no biggie. Best part is you dont need to clean up! EnjoyWritten November 29, 2019
- Very friendly and clean mall, and the Renovation Hardware showcase store was incredible. Macy's is our favorite department store, and we were excited they had a location here. However, the Macy's had so few employees on the floor we walked across the entire floor looking for someone to pay for an item, and the inventory was sparse. We hope Macy's will support this store the way they support the Galleria and Stonebriar sister stores to it can be an equally enjoyable experience.Written July 13, 2021
- I have been involved with a program at this church for several years called Prom Closet. They work the entire year to gather prom dresses, jewelry, shoes and bags for girls that normally could not afford to attend their prom. Every time I am in the church (not a member of the congregation) I see people donating, volunteering, rallying to help others.......they are spot on here and I am warmed by their generosity with time and money.Written May 13, 2019
- Plenty of walking trails and mowed areas to get some exercise. There is a large pond with a few fish in it. Several pavilions with picnic tables and BBQ grills. It all has a playground for the kids. There will soon be a dedicated dog park at the corner of Shilo and Park Blvd.Written June 24, 2019
- This is an important community resource, a place for families and kids, plus a great place for seniors to get books, etc. and it's all free!Written March 11, 2022
- A friend to me to lunch at their tea room. What a treat! The service was prompt, the food was definitely upscale, fresh, gourmet and tasty! The Coconut pie was "to die for". After our lunch we perused the aisles of the antique mall and I found just the gift for my daughter-in-love. Seriously recommend this Antique Mall and tea shop!Written August 5, 2022
- We had never been to the boardwalk area before so we finally decided to try it and since one person in our party doesn't like seafood we decided this spot would be great since the menu was diverse.
Seated on patio (we made reservations) immediately. Took quite a while for our waiter to show up for drink orders.
Jalapeno pineapple margaritas were very different but they grow on you. It was quite tasty. We ordered the fried pickles for appetizer and they were pickle spears with some sort of dipping sauce that had a nice kick to it. I don't know what it was but it was good. Came with about 5 or 6 pickles.
I ordered the salmon sandwich with side of truffle parmesan fries. Daughter ordered the chicken sandwich but had it tossed in the wing sauce with a side of regular fries. I ended up taking the bun off my sandwich because it didn't do the sandwich any justice. It sort of fell apart and just took away from the amazing flavor of the salmon. That was some really tasty salmon and a good portion as well. Fries were nice! Daughters chicken sandwich was huge! I absolutely loved the wing sauce it was coated in but she was on the fence. (she's not a very adventurous eater). Tasting that sauce made me declare that I absolutely had to try the wings next time.
Got the smores beignets for dessert and holy moly... i am not a sweets person but those were delish. Highly recommend.
We did not go inside but the ceiling inside with the doors is eclectic and dramatic. Very cool. Service was sort of slow.. they didn't clear off empty glasses so we just piled them on side of table. Patio was super cool. Will definitely be back to this area!Written April 2, 2021
- Took grandson for a couple of hours. I thought it was overpriced for what you get. After about $15 to get in for 2 hours too many other things you needed to pay for.Written April 3, 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Plano
Plano Attractions Information
|Number of Reviews||3,234|
|Number of Photos||1,316|
|Local Time||Thursday 7:53 PM|