*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travelers are saying
- The opening times can be unpredictable and can change without notice. It happened to me! Went on a Wednesday in June only to be turned away because they were preparing for an exhibition. Unrelenting I went again the very next day (fortunately I had the time) and managed to get in. If pilgrimages are meant to test you, this one certainly did.
For architects and designers, a visit to the villa is monumental, thrilling and humbling. It still looks as pristine, picture-perfect and relevant as the day it was first completed more than 90 years ago. The conservation quality is impressive both inside and out. With the surrounding trees fully matured, this house created for the Savoye family as a retreat/refuge is now fully realised. Wished the small gift shop had stocked more Corbusian posters.Written September 5, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice gothic details...great sound of the organ. When u think its building starts in 1130 makes u go back in time...anyway its a great place to visit and pray!Written May 7, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Adjacent to the hotel is an ancient bridge. Part of it was bombed out during World War 2. Cross under the bridge on the river walk and look back to see more surviving segments and nesting waterfowlWritten April 12, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Its an amazing place where u could spend some time with family and friends...great for photographersWritten May 7, 2017
- If ure in the are and u have time visit it..if not,its not a drama. For me was not something very specialWritten May 7, 2017
- Easy Glass Poissy provides a good service with an average Quality/Price rapport.
I highly recommend it!Written March 16, 2021
- Did the Jet Prive game in St germain en Laye. Very good, exciting game, great decoration/set up. Special thanks to the team managing it and fully committed. Looking forward to come again for the other game.Written December 31, 2021
- Interesting golf course but in very poor condition. Despite the condition we were charged the full green fee. When we complained afterwards the Director of Golf was not interested and rudely said it was not his fault we were poor golfers. I am off 12 and played to handicap.Written August 29, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Poissy
- The most popular things to do in Poissy with kids according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all kid friendly things to do in Poissy on Tripadvisor
Poissy Attractions Information
|Wednesday 11:27 PM|