Wineries & Vineyards
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
42 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 42
What travelers are saying
- I am shocked!! This place is exquisite and my experiences speak to many many international ding experiences…the staff was incredibly knowledgeable and kind…our waitress was Ky and she is just truly a gem❤️our experience was top notch, the chef prepared an unbelievably tasty filet for my husband and the scallops I enjoyed were dine to perfection and some of the best I have encountered…the ambiance was charming and delightful..we will be back!!!Written January 1, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great spot to watch some football. Saturday or Sunday. Recommend you try the Biere de Garde. Fun place. Funnier bar keep.Written November 5, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It's a beautiful view of this lake from our rental. Clean and quiet in the winter months. Cliffs and crags line its shore. A treasure in the Hill Country.Written February 12, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had so much fun here on the farm! We took a fall trip to the farm to pick pumpkins, and I was very impressed with how many activities that were enjoyable for adults as well as children. Everything about this experience was amazing, from the delicious ice cream to the challenging cornfield mazes to all of the kind workers. You can tell every part of the farm was really well made. There are signs everywhere and very clear directions on everything, and it just feels like such a welcoming place. I can’t wait to come back during the spring to pick strawberries!Written October 3, 2022
- Overall we had a blast at this place. Spent two days and two nights on sight. Finding our campsite initially was a bit frustrating, but the site itself was perfect. We had a wrangler and a F-150. Trails are well marked, and appropriately rated.
My son decided to bomb through a mud pit late the first day. It made for a great video and I figured it would be a good lesson for him as he would have to clean up the mess later on. Turned out to be a much bigger lesson than anticipated. He somehow fried his alternator, and the truck also began overheating.
The mud seems to have a high lime content and dries like cement. The overheating was caused by a completely clogged radiator. It took washing it out three separate times to get all the gunk out. Driver beware. I saw three separate vehicles towed out that weekend, all of which were caked in the same mud that shut us down.
The wrangler preformed very wellWritten October 13, 2022
- The giant dragon fly is not above the cinema due to reconstruction. The interactive music art was really enjoyable. We did not have any children with us, but we did not let us stop us from making our own music with the inviting hands on music art. It was really fun making noise on main street. The beautiful Indian sitting on a horse with flute is way off the beaten path in front of a business entrance. I did admire it when we passed it, but it way off the beaten path away from the the other sculptures. I also enjoyed the beautiful sculpture of the the little girl in front of City Hall. It was so lonely and dirty sitting under the beautiful tree across from the shops. Many people probably don't even notice her, but I did. She is lovely and under appreciated.Written April 17, 2022
- Beautiful hiking area. Serene with a small creek flowing through the Doeskin Ranch area. We heard coyotes but saw no other wildlife, although it was ideal for deer and such. Wonderful area to relax and unwind.Written January 11, 2022
- This is one place to learn about the Town of Marble falls. The docent there was more than willing to share what she knew about the town. It is a good place to go to, to learn about how this town began. Lots of artifacts.Written August 1, 2022
- To me, this precious little art gallery is nestled in the heart of Marble Falls and is a true delight. Marta, the owner, is a delight to visit with and her displays are interesting and unique. Come on by and see for yourself!Written June 5, 2019
- One of the best visitor centers I have ever been to in Texas. The staff was welcoming and offered suggestion for dining and shopping.Written August 8, 2022
- This park is on the North shore of Boerne City Park. The Lake prohibits internal combustion engines, so it is a quiet, peqaceful lake. There is a launching ramp for small sailboats, kayaks, shells, and the like. Many picnic tables, with occasional fire rings are available, and there iare large grassy play areas. A leash law is enforced. Maintenance iis done with loving attention. There is an admission charge unless you can demonstrate that you live in Boerne (utility bill, etc) Overnight camping is allowed only on rare, sche3duled occasionsWritten July 18, 2019
- The park is very clean and shaded. There are picnic tables with BBQ pits. A beach volleyball court and horseshoe pits. Hiking and biking trails and a boat ramp. It’s a great place to launch your kayak or fish from shore. The park also holds the Howdy-Roo CASI Chili cook-off in the spring. Not to mention it’s on the beautiful Colorado River.Written February 9, 2020
- The lady running this store was very welcoming and sweet. They have a lot of little items and among all of the other little shops around. This is a must see. They have Yeti Wine glasses which I have never seen in my life. That alone is worth stopping by. In fact, we plan on going back to buy just that.Written February 18, 2019
- At $20 a night with no breaks for seniors, this is kind of expensive for us, but it was worth it for the following reasons:
1. No one else was there. Try camp spot A. Private and lovely.
2. Great sunrise. See the picture.
3. Restrooms with hot water and flush toilets as you enter the park, plus very clean pit toilets around the grounds.
4. Deer in the morning.
Need I say more. It's small and I imagine that it's not so secluded in other seasons. It was lovely for our visit.Written March 1, 2022
- Very helpful staff. We go by every couple of weeks. They have Lawyers in the Library usually once a month for at least 2 hours where you can stop in and ask free legal questions. Clean restrooms. They also have speakers on different topics. It's a nice small town library.Written July 11, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Marble Falls
- The most popular things to do in Marble Falls with kids according to Tripadvisor travelers are:
- Sweet Berry Farm
- Lake Marble Falls
- Hidden Falls Adventure Park
- Balcones Canyonlands National Wildlife Refuge
- Hill Country Adventure Rentals
Marble Falls Attractions Information
|Local Time||Friday 9:26 PM|