- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
10 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Our visit the Thirsty Mule Winery & Schitz Creek distillery was pretty cool. We arrived at closing time, but central Texas hospitality was still on tap. We got a splash of whatever we wanted to taste and a quick tour of the old homesite, now the store and restaurant. The unique corkscrew collection in the floor was a hoot. I enjoyed the Port wine and blended whisky so much, I took some home with me. Be careful getting on and off US 183 as you’re driving in and out of the winery.Written September 24, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My husband and I visited Lion's Foundation Park on a Monday afternoon. We were the only people in the park. The park has baseball fields, a pavilion and restrooms. Nicholson Trail is about a half mile loop around the park. The trail is made of small gravel and well maintained. The park is cared for my volunteers. Harris Playground is on the opposite side of the large parking lot. There are picnic tables with grills and a playscape.Written May 15, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My husband and I stopped by Junque & Disorderly Antiques on a Monday afternoon. We were driving through Liberty Hill. We were not able to shop there because their hours are Friday and Saturday, 10 - 5, Sunday, 12 – 5. From the outside it a little hole in the wall.Written May 17, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My husband and I went to Liberty Hill City Park on a Monday morning. There are 2 families with very small children visiting as well. The park has baseball fields, lots of soccer fields, football field, basketball court, a pavilion, covered playscape, nice restrooms and 4 picnic tables under the pavilion. There is a large parking lot. Train tracks run along one side of the park but we did not see a train on our visit.Written May 15, 2019
- My husband and I visited Liberty Hill Veterans' Park on a Monday afternoon. There was plenty of street parking on the day we arrived. There is a nice rod-iron fence and roses circling the small park and a large concrete statue of a soldier kneeing at the entrance. There were several concrete walls that displayed local veterans who served in the armed forces. Benches are available as well.Written May 17, 2019
- The other reviews talk about the food.
It's always the same. The food was very good.
We were a bit rushed because the food line didn't start right away, and entertainment starts at 7pm.
My wife couldn't finish her brisket and we asked for a take home container.
None available, after all, this isn't a restaurant.
Just a chuck wagon dinner on a tin plate.
But again, the food was very good.
The entertainment is the main attraction.
The band members have had years of experience and I understand that they played at Branson Mo, for many years. They are excellent.
If you like old time western music (like we do), then you will love this show.
My wife liked it so much she bought a "Harvest Ranch" T-shirt.Written January 11, 2018
- We were lucky to find this place on Harvest Host which allows you to stay overnight at their facility in your RV. We throughly enjoyed several of their brews and took a couple back to keep for another day. If you enjoy good beer this a perfect stop. Unfortunately there was no food the evening we went but they do have days with food. I just wish we had more storage space and could have bought more.Written May 2, 2021