- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
22 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Very fun and unique experience! These "floats" are big and definitely challenging - even for this 40-something dad who's in decent shape. The obstacle course is very fun - but even the other floats are good too. Food and drink options were good. My 10-year old boy loved it. Would definitely return!Written August 1, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a fantastic little train ride for the entire family. We have been many times and it is never busy. My only complaint is when they have shortened their hours, beware, they only post this info on their Facebook page. Otherwise it’s great and I highly recommend!Written July 31, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A really nice park on lime creek road! Had a sandwich and sat at the water $10 entrance. Nice trails and also camping. Pets welcome on leashes. Swimming, boating, fishing, camping, hiking. Little areas for barbecue and seating. Restrooms and view. Very clean and safe! Enjoyed it!Written January 13, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Fun area for the kids, restrooms need a little more attention but overall good time. Lots of seating, under the trees gives plenty of shade.Written August 20, 2020
- The kids loved it. I also liked that I could bring lunch so during a water break we sat under the trees and had a light lunch.Written January 22, 2018
- Very large park with track & field course, fishing ponds, courts (basketball, tennis), fields (baseball, basketball), hiking trails, kiddie trains.Written January 1, 2021
- I went to Devine Lake Park to enjoy a morning run. I don't feel comfortable running on rural roads, so this was a great option to be outside and enjoy nature. The trail isn't very long (.63 miles), but it's easy to follow and goes in a circle. Parts of the trail are paved, and other parts are just a trail. The lake is shallow and not the prettiest, but there were some happy ducks. There was a nice playground, plenty of parking, and a restroom at the trailhead.Written September 20, 2019
- Very nice Block House Creek community park. There is a swimming pool, playscape, tennis courts, pavilion with picnic tables and bike trail.Written August 6, 2018
- Recently, a group of friends went to opening night for a new production....the third show of their 22nd season....not sure why it took me so long to get here.....the venue is clean, attractive and professionally run....while the performance was not my favorite genre, it was well done and the set & costumes were fantastic....everyone had a good time and we'll be back for another show soon....a comedy is up next....Written January 6, 2019
- Captain Jack was the best super friendly !!!! Highly recommended would like more drink option thoe other than that super funWritten July 20, 2021
- We booked a for July 4th 2021. Overall, the check-in (Alfredo) and check-out process was simple and easy. Staff that we interacted with were helpful and friendly. This was my first time on Lake Travis so I asked for some ideas on where to go. They gave helpful info on where to go based on our interest to go tubing and another place to drop anchor and chill (Devil's Cove). We rented a tri-hull pontoon boat. The boat looked brand new. When I turned it on, it said 110 hours. Life vests and jackets were all in excellent condition. The boat functioned flawlessly. The only challenge with VIP Marina, which other reviewers have commented on, the walk down to the marina is steep and long. I would definitely recommend bringing coolers with wheels. They do sell ice at the marina so you could potentially save some weight and fill up the coolers once you get down there. Better yet, they should allow customers to unload closer to the marina. They have an employee parking lot that is much closer to the marina that they could allow customers to unload.
We did a 4hr rental. This was the perfect amount of time to make it to the areas to tube and chill out.Written July 6, 2021
- We had kids who needed to burn off energy over the winter holidays and this park was a good outlet! There's a playground, covered picnic area, workout area, soccer/football fields, swimming pool, bathrooms, and a big hill to climb/hike around. We enjoyed trying to figure out how to use the workout equipment/area as the signage was less than clear about how to use it all. We ended our time with a short "hike" (about 15-20 minutes) where we climbed up the big hill (great view!) and walked around the back of the athletic fields.Written January 1, 2020
- My husband and I visited Benbrook Ranch Park on a Monday afternoon. The small park has a skate park, a playscape, pavilion with 4 picnic tables and restrooms. There was a large crew of maintenance workers in the park with construction equipment. It looked like the park was getting more facilities. We were the only people in the park.Written May 15, 2019
- Love this course but hate the way it is ran. Also pretty expensive for a City course.
Great layout and fun holes though. Just wish the staff was more competent and the clubhouse was open past 7Written August 8, 2020
- Look, it's a great range but you WILL be fussed at for some safety stuff. They take "no nonsense" to the next level. My suggestion is to just deal with it. It would be much worse if their sin was not being safe enough. If you keep this in mind, you'll have a great time.Written June 29, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Leander