9 places sorted by traveler favorites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- Great place to visit for kids of all ages and adults too! There are lots of different animals to see up close including -- zebras, deer, antelope, buffalo, emu, camels and many others. The park is pretty big and the drive through takes about an hour or so, depending on how much you slow down and look at and feed the animals. You get a bag of food per admission but you'll want to buy an extra bag ($3) which is about twice as much as the free bag. You might want 2 bags. Beware the camels! They will stick their head all the way inside your vehicle and will go for the bag!!
The only reason I gave 4 stars and not 5 is the price of admission. They charge per person based on age, instead of by car. I think they should charge by car, maybe with a regular sedan (4 people) costing one thing, an SUV another, a big van another. But it wasn't too expensive (about $20 per person).
We would definitely go again and highly recommend!Written June 12, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great place to stop and take a break, also a rest stop. Beautiful flowers in bloom when we were there. Signage was marked Lookout Mountain instead of Love's Lookout? When we stopped it was cool and enjoyable to walk around. Free.Written May 29, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Arrived late in the day, but still enjoyed all the fabulous artifacts available to see. Very nice person pointed out the special items they had, and then let us look around on our own. Great historical items to see.Written May 29, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I went twice in one week could not wait to share with other friends. Wear gloves. I went on Sat and Mon. Monday there was almost no one elseWritten August 8, 2020
- Lovely little place to buy gift. Home furnishings, toys, Christmas, antiques. Large selection of Hummel figurines. Great place.Written October 23, 2020
- Went and viewed their facility and had them make me a one off custom bow. They are overachievers and blew my expectations away. The bow turned out better than I could have ever imagined and everyone that sees it complements it. They even had custom arrows made to match my bow which is lime green, black and white!!!!!! The pictures on their website do not caption the entire beauty of their work. I’m sure this bow will outlast me.Written December 10, 2017
- Annette was awesome to meet and talk with. Her and Mark were wonderful zip guides, we had a super experience and would highly recommend to everyone. Zipping backward and some of the fun things I got to do really were an Adrenaline Rush! And I have done many zips. Thanks for such a sensational time.Written October 12, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Jacksonville
- The best outdoor activities in Jacksonville according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all outdoor activities in Jacksonville on Tripadvisor
- The most popular things to do in Jacksonville with kids according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all kid friendly things to do in Jacksonville on Tripadvisor
Jacksonville Attractions Information
|Tuesday 5:38 AM|