- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
5 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- This is a treasure in the piney woods. I've known about the HoF for years, but not being a big country fan, I said "meh" but I was 100% wrong. The museum is a first class small museum covering a wide variety of artists from all over Texas. There is an emphasis on Tex Ritter and Jim Reeves who were from the area. I really enjoyed the outlaw artists displays including Kris, Waylon, Billy Joe, and Willie of course. And added plus is the free jukebox full of music of the honorees. It's a definite stop that merits a return trip.Written July 16, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Beautiful sculpture, beautiful area, nice place if you’re traveling to also stop and stretch your legs.. I had saw that this was close to my moms so we drove out to check it out, one of my favorite poems.Written September 11, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I first saw this park when I was visiting a friend in Mt Enterprise Tx in the late 60s (was teaching in Texas at the time. I wasn't much of a CW fan, but I did like Jim Reeves because he had such a great voice and was more ballad like in his approach. It's a beautiful little park, very nicely done, and was well worth the trip over. Fast forward, I was in the area in May , and took a detour to stop by to see Jim again... I felt at peace walking the guitar and enjoyed the landscaping. Glad some things don't change.Written November 4, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Carthage
Carthage Attractions Information
|Local Time||Sunday 8:29 PM|