Surfing & Windsurfing • Gear Rentals
- Traveler favoritesTours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked according to revenue made by Tripadvisor on those bookings, plus the number of page views by Tripadvisor users, and the quantity and quality of reviews
What travelers are saying
- Took my daughters 9 and 10 years old for a surf lesson. They were very nervous, but the instructors were really patient and had them up on their feet in no time. highly recommended!Written October 30, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great experience - you can tell when a company are professional, experienced, competent and enjoy what they do, when a large mixed age and ability group like ours feel comfortable to laugh all the way through our coasteering experience with Matt and Kate. Thank you so much for a brilliant, exciting and fun few hours today, we all loved it and Thankyou for pushing the ones who wanted to do the big jumps (but sometimes didn’t know it !) and others to feel happy with doing what they were comfortable with. Fully equipped to kit out all comers, with their own good quality kit - highly recommend these guys to anyone and would definitely do it again next time 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻Written September 5, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What a great experience! - we were looked after so well on our three booked private lessons … thanks to all the instructors (lily,Jaz, and Enrice) not just for the lessons ( and yes we all did get to stand and surf …) but also for being friendly when we were in the surf out of lesson time … and especially to Jaz and Enrice for the helpful advice. Looking forward to our next visit ( already booked to return to Woolacombe in October) when i’m sure we will need a refresher!Written September 6, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My wife and I did a Coasteering trip with Nick around Hele in Ilfracombe. It was excellent fun. Done in a safe and controlled way. Definitely recommend it to anyone!Written September 12, 2022
- What a brilliant experience! Couldn’t recommend Sam more. We went as a group of 5 and everyone had an amazing time! It gives you a perspective that you can only gain from doing this. A completely new experience and one that I can see myself taking up in the future.Written June 22, 2022
- Amelia and Lani made us feel so welcome and relaxed. It was a great mix of activities and lovely to spend time I’m the fresh air with like minded people of varying ages. At all times I felt safe and in good hands.Written July 1, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Woolacombe
- These are the best places for kid-friendly tours in Woolacombe:See more tours for kids in Woolacombe on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking tours in Woolacombe:See more tours for groups in Woolacombe on Tripadvisor
Woolacombe Tours Information
|Tour Prices From||$30.68|