- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- McFee Park has recently been expanded with a huge middle green space (about 2 football fiends worth), basketball courts, and tennis/pickleball courts. This is in addition to the huge playground/water park area. Walking paths encircle the entire park. In another 5-10 years, when the newly planted trees can mature, there will be plenty of shaded areas too.Written August 24, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My husband and I moved last year and we now live near Mayor Bob Leonard Park. The park is clean and well kept We enjoy walking the trails 2 or 3 times a week weather permitting. It’s a dog friendly park. There are restrooms located near the parking lot as well as the upper fields. When our granddaughters visited we took them over to use the childrens play area. We also used the volleyball courts. Our granddaughters had a great time. The baseball and soccer fields are beautiful. There are benches throughout the park. We plan on taking a picnic lunch over to enjoy during our next visit.Written June 6, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I have been to this location maybe 4 times. So I’ve already dropped about $450 at this place. Twice I had the same horrible server, Sydney. The food came out cold, she pushed to start a tab when I didnt even order any alcohol, She was no where to be found except for 15 minutes before the time expired to start pushing me out, and pushing a to go box on me for the remainder of the cold $13 wings. At exactly the one hour mark, she comes back and says, look, my manager is getting on to me because you’re still sitting here, and we have to get the booth ready for the next person. It was literally 60 minutes exactly. And there were 6 other open bays just to the right of mine. What a joke. Thanks Sydney for the Trashy subpar service. If you like driving ranges, great. But be prepared, you may have to deal with a “Puttz” or two while you’re there. So Rude.Written October 30, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.