Historic Sites • Antique Shops
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
20 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- We stopped in and went downstairs to see where wild Bill was actually shot great old time pieces, also cool to see the difference in elevation of the streets in the old days as opposed to now. as you can see from the door leading outside to the street in the old days .recommend it pretty interesting.Written December 28, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Fell in love with the artwork in this gallery. Just drawn in and loved it. A must see! A unique combination of Harley, Wine, Love and the area. The gallery itself was a great place to explore due to some old vintage motorcycles and history of the artist. His book is available for sale and I was fortunate enough to meet him there, chat, and he signed my book. Prints for sale either framed or not. They offer shipping and layaway as well. Staff very helpful. Small bar area to have a drink. Some prints come with collectible bottle of wine in print. Must stop and see! I hope to purchase a print. Jaci from gallery is very helpful. Visit artist’s restaurant down the street which is also outstanding!Written October 24, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- If you have an antique "whatever" that needs a part or piece, check this place out!! car emblems, door knobs, locks, hinges old phone parts, lamp parts, kerosene wicks & burners, old furniture hardware, farm tools & implements and tons of stuff from the old west!Written August 30, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I have wanted to visit the studio for a few years now. I know the artist's mother, and I remember when Toni went to school for glass blowing. I have admired her work, and I've always wanted one of the glass pumpkins she does in the fall. I was not disappointed. Toni's work is gorgeous, and the studio also has a little coffee shop where you can order and watch the glass blowing. The furnace heats up to over 2000 degrees, so we decided to sit outside!! LOL All kidding aside, this is a top attraction in Deadwood. Her studio is within walking distance if you are staying downtown on Main Street. I absolutely LOVED the chandeliers she has on display.Written June 1, 2021
- I will agree, they are not cheap truffles, but they are fabulous! They are large enough to share. We chose a small box with 5 different flavors and shared. They are big enough that one split between two people is perfect. The flavors were excellent!Written July 15, 2020
- Dipped in when we saw it was a distillery. Did the $5 tasting. The honey and regular are good. Server was friendly and helpful. Walked out with the honey and regular bottles.Written June 16, 2022
- Ladies! Listen up! If you’re looking to do some damage and find THE CUTEST clothes around, don’t bother going anywhere else! This store has EVERYTHING! And it is DEFINITELY not a souvenir shop! Boots, cute jackets, hats, bling belts, handmade jewelry…you name it, this place has it! The gals working there were SO sweet and helpful! And it’s not just for the ladies! GUYS….they have a bar for you to sit at while your special someone shops! It’s a WIN WIN! Not your average clothing store….it’s so much better!Written June 19, 2022
- Great store yo looking around they have all kinds of items from jewelry, clothing, vacation items, knives and much more. Staff if helpful and friendlyWritten August 9, 2020
- This place rocks! When visiting Deadwood, which is often, I always stop in to see what is new. In the past, my sister and I have bought several items. They carry top quality and very unique items. You won't be sorry!Written December 11, 2021
- If you are looking for a "one of a kind" piece of jewelry this is the shop for you! This shop had some of the most beautiful pieces I have ever seen! Local stones and gems are highlighted!Written July 6, 2018
- My family and I have been coming to Dakota Sky Stone for years as we have family in the area. Dakota Sky Stone is one of our favorite stores so we make it a point to stop by and browse their beautiful selection of treasures.
Recently my sister and I visited the store and purchased a beautiful Native American knife for our father and a turquoise bracelet for our stepmother. Each item was a huge hit with the family. Our parents were truly shocked with the details of their respective items and how sturdy they were.
Customer service throughout our transactions over the years have always been pleasant, and we honestly love going into this store. The employees take their time talking with customers and getting to know each one of them. The employees also seem to genuinely enjoy working at Dakota Sky Stone.
My family and I truly appreciate and enjoy shopping at Dakota Sky Stone and we will continue to patron their establishment. Thank you Dakota Sky Stone for keeping promises. We look forward to seeing you again.Written January 6, 2021
- We stopped in last month and my wife found several things she wanted. The boutique has a little of everything and she walked out with a couple of things. Boots, bags and clothing that appealed to her. Staff was very informed, helpful and friendly. We will be stopping in when we return to Deadwood.Written November 3, 2020
- Everyday is a sale. They have a lot of things to purchase and so candies in the showcase. You will find lots of different things here. We always manage to find something here.Written August 5, 2018
- We stop here when ever we are in town. Fun to stop and check it out. Very clean and friendly. Plus they even have ice creamWritten August 5, 2018
- Really fun stop they have so many different things in this shop. They also have good cold beer at a good price.Written April 23, 2018