- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
171 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 171
What travelers are saying
- water was very warm and clean i had a good beach accesss from my condo but had public parking right next doorWritten August 6, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My two boys (10 & 7) are obsessed with lizards and snakes. We decided to try this place despite living near the (free) National Zoo. It did not disappoint. We got there a little before 6pm which seemed perfect because we were able to do the show and alligator feeding without too many other people around. My boys got to touch a corn snake and a juvenile alligator as part of the wildlife show. They loved seeing all of the different kinds of alligators and crocodiles. Though my oldest could identify most snakes by sight, he was so excited with how many different species they have. Almost every species could be seen in each exhibit and it seemed the alligators were living their best lives. We all really enjoyed it.Written August 7, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- they have a million cute shops and restaurants had the exact same shops and kioss at broadway at the beachWritten August 6, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My husband and I have been members for several years and have had many great afternoons at Duplin. This past Thursday however was especially nice. We did not get to the site until around 5 so I know everyone had been working all day and was tired. They were so hospitable about our late arrival! Our bartender Carolyn was so kind and did our tasting with just as much enthusiasm and information as any tasting early in the day! She went above and beyond to make our experience awesome. I stayed behind to ask her some questions about events and she was incredibly kind and helpful! It was a lovely way to spend spend the (late) afternoon!Written August 6, 2022
- Where else can a young child have the experience of hold wild animals. My grandson was in awe. The wait is long to get your picture taken and then to see your pictures, and it is very far from cheap. But again saying that is a once in a lifetime experience. I really had only one disappointment and that is they let the Gibbon and the Lemur spend more time than the tiger which was really all my grandson want he was on your lap and gone. I was lucky enough to ask for at least one picture of him holding the bottle and they allowed it. He was thrilled.Written September 7, 2021
- Easy access to the beach at 33rd street, right across from our condo. The beach is beautiful, and the sand is soft and easy to build sand castles. when the tide is out, we enjoyed the tidal pools with the younger kids. My son enjoyed surfing, and had some great waves in the mornings. We will definitely visit again.Written July 25, 2022
- walked on the beach and played football every morning we were there , the sand was packed so smooth and tight we had no trouble moving on the beach.Written July 21, 2022
- We had so much fun at this arcade. Most games are only $1.00-$2.00. The staff was so kind. We had 4 kids with us ages 5-10 and they all had a blast and were able to play for quite a long time for the amount of money we spent. My daughter played a game several times trying to win her sister a stuffed animal and the man working kindly gave her an animal to give to her sister. We will definitely be returning to this arcade! We also intend to visit the ropes course before we head home!Written August 7, 2022
- It had been 34 years since I had been to the pier! The young man at the counter was nice and friendly and the bathroom was clean. Enjoyed walking the pier and watching the surfers and paddleboarders.Written January 7, 2022
- The condos make the beach a bit more populated than Cherry Grove but we didn't feel crowded. There are beach rentals, activities for sale (para sailing, banana boat, etc.).Written July 15, 2022
- The atmosphere was great along with the food. I ended up getting the shrimp po boy which was delicious. The live music outside was nice except they were playing country songs which is not really my jam. Overall, a really nice experience and definitely recommended.Written September 13, 2020
- I was here with my kids. They stood in line for a long time to get on. It was a fun time. Definitely something to only do once with the lines, but fun.Written August 15, 2021
- Our family loves mini golf so we are always looking for new places. We love fun theming and holes with a little bit of a challenge. While in Myrtle Beach, a search for "Best Mini Golf" brought up Hawaiian Rumble so we knew we had to try it out.
The theming was great with Hawaiian music and string lights, tropical foliage, and a volcano in the center. Each hole had a different Hawaiian word to learn, plus bleachers to sit on (makes sense with the Mini Golf PGA being held here) so if you find yourself having to wait, at least you have somewhere to sit.
As far as challenge, I honestly would have expected more, but it was at least a level of difficulty higher than most places in MB which seem to be a lot of straight shot holes.
Overall, its one of the better places in MB so definitely worth checking out.Written June 29, 2022
- Free parking in designated parking lot 3 blocks before you reach the trail.
A great walk over a wooden walkway amongst nature and some great views of the river.Written April 27, 2022
- A great place to attend mass in NMB.
Love the priests and their sermons.
Very good choir.
Plenty of parking.Written February 7, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about North Myrtle Beach
- The most popular things to do in North Myrtle Beach with kids according to Tripadvisor travelers are:
- J & L Kayaks, LLC Kayak Tours and Rentals
- Kokopelli Surf Lessons Paddleboard Kayak Tours & Rentals
- Trailblaze Adventure
- Glass Bottom Kayak Tours
- Great Escapes Kayak Expeditions